“Excellent late lunch”

Ranked #77 of 647 Restaurants in Amman
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, International, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fame Restaurant features an International menu with a touch of Japanese influence, in a luxurious and cozy atmosphere. The menu is inspired from different cuisine's specialities and will appeal to a wide range of clientele. We offer a range of soups and salads, starters, sandwiches, pasta, main course chicken and beef, fish and seafood, sushi and desserts.Fame is the perfect place when customers need the "little extra". A place for business meetings, family dinners, couples date, or for a special occasion. Open 7 days a week
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent late lunch”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

The location is perfect. Parking available and optional valet. Atmosphere is good. Service is good. Food is very good. Not cheap, but acceptable. The nearby Wispers have more croud but closes at 3:30PM. So Fame was the only choice but was a good one. Definitely will go again.

Visited May 2014

Vantaa, Southern Finland, Finland
“Good, diversified menu”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

menu was a good mix, from veggies to meat. The filet mignon we ate was good and size at least enough, the starters excellent. Good value for money.

Visited May 2014
UK
“Good appetizer, shame about the main”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I visited this restaurant on a Thursday night. It wasn't as busy as I was led to believe but it was quite early by Jordanian standards. I ordered the seafood salad starter which was very, very good. My only slight concern was that the fish was ever so slightly warm. The salad leaves were cold though and it came with a tasty dressing. My main was the teriyaki chicken which was pretty poor and was at best UK pub food standard. It was relatively inexpensive though and I suppose you get what you pay for. Service was very surly and not friendly at all. I got the impression this could have been down to language but the whole menu was in English so I expected more.

• Visited April 2014
Amman, Jordan
“deceiving all you can eat sushi offer”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I went last Friday, for the all you can eat sushi night, and I was highly disappointed, the pictures on the restaurant FB page shows a wide variety of sushi however they only serve 3 types of fish in their sushi, which are salmon, crab and tuna !!! Very poor selection and it wasn't tasty at all, and the crab salad had lots of lettuce and mayonnaise!!! Will never try that restaurant again, I posted this review on their FB page and got a very un professional reply which I replied to again then they deleted the whole post!!!!

• Visited March 2014
6 Thank Nadeen1986
Sanad Q, Manager at Fame Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Most of the reviews for the All you can eat sushi were very good & people enjoyed it very much. We are disappointed that there is someone out there that didn't like it. You are probably the first out of soo many. For the price of 20 JOD would you expect to get eel? Ikura? Hamachi? Scallop? These are pretty expensive items and we would have to do the all you can eat sushi for much more. We also offer sashimi Tuna, Salmon & Crab; So pretty much we think this is extra ordinary and the price we are charging has insignificant profit whatsoever towards the place. Furthermore, we are doing live music at night with no extra charge whatsoever towards the customer. Thank you for your comment, We appreciate your thought and we hope that you can give us a try for another time. We will be glad to provide A+ services.
Washington, Virginia
“Great place for drinks and Sushi”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This is where my wife and I go for drinks and Sushi. Near 5th circle, just up the street from the Sheraton. Good food, good service, nice atmosphere, decent prices.

• Visited December 2013