“A nice place to stay in Amman”
other travellers have booked this property
TV Room with 42' LG TV and satellite receiver Guest Bathroom
Master Bathroom (ensuite)
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Building Exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Lenin-DC
The Hague, The Netherlands
“A nice place to stay in Amman”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in January 2015

It is a very nice apartment, my wife and I had a quite good time there. What most we liked is its location, the most important places of the city are close (between 7 and 12 minutes by car). The apartment is quite comfortable, we got every thing we needed (all furnished, hot water, central heater and air conditioner system, washer machine, etc). Another good feature is that there are two supermarkets nearby.

One more aspect we liked so much was the attention of the landlord, Nour, he was very kind with us, helping us in any concern we had.

100% Recommended

17 Jan 2017
Dear Lenin, thank you for your kind words and recent visit to our luxury apartment. We would be glad to host you and your wife again on any future visits to Amman - do not hesitate to let us know!

Warm Regards,
Nour
anonymous...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Experience Living In Amman”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I frequently visit Amman, Jordan, only to be greeted by some incredibly generic hospitality.

This was quite different. I was hosted by Mr. Nour who ensured I had a very natural experience upon my last visit, and I'm glad to say that I left the city with a new friend. Added to that, I feel that I have a home to return to on my next visit.

The apartment itself was rather well designed and had pleasing home decor touches with the right touch of modern needs - it was quite new. The only complaint I had was that I wished I could have spent more time in the TV room, it's view and vibe were quite the hidden gem especially in the comfort of a home.

I typically spend most of my day outside my accommodation, and as a frequent traveller I dread returning to a hotel room, and I'm glad to say that this wasn't the case at the apartment. It was the perfect venue to invite my long time friends for a quick catch up.

It's central location made it very convenient to go about the city and there was no shortage of taxis or other services in the area.

I spend roughly 100 nights a year at hotels or accommodations, and I have to say that very few invite me to return due to the blandness of the experience or the unnatural setting, in this case I'm quite looking forward to coming back in March and hopefully with a chance to extend my stay.

I would really like to express my thanks to Mr. Nour for going out of his way when I found myself requiring something one evening. Truly a memorable experience, and one that really gave me as a traveller exactly what I wanted- a temporary residence.

Safe Travels,
Moubin

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I really liked the ambience of the apartment, as well as the cleanliness. It gave a modern home feeling and was not alienating.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Large groups
8 Nov 2016
Dear Mr. Moubin, thank you for your kind words and recent visit to our luxury apartment. We would be glad to host you again on any future visits to Amman - do not hesitate to let us know! Warm Regards, Nour
Diana E
“Great Apartment”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Lovely, modern, clean apartment in Jordan. Located 20-30 minutes from the main airport via taxi. Nearby supermarkets for everyday items, and short distance from souk, shopping centre, markets etc.

Apartment had 2 nice bathrooms with power shower. Large lounge and big flat screen TV. Overall lovely accommodation - would recommend.

The landlord was easily accessible and really helpful. I accidentally left behind a watch and a pair of earrings, which he found and went to a lot of trouble to arrange to get back to me.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
7 Nov 2016
Thank you for your kind words Diana; it was a pleasure hosting you and your lovely family! You are most welcome; please do consider this your home on future trips to Amman.
William S
Puerto Rico
“really like a hotel”
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

im really impress it the same as they told me , very will furnish ,very clean, i arrive after midnight they was there to receive me and the make a tour in the apartment explain every thing about, near by a supermarket gas sation , the location very will located .
thanks

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Young Children
14 Aug 2016
Dear William,

It was a pleasure to host you and your lovely family. We look forward to your future visits to Amman and the potential of hosting you again.

Have a great Summer, see you soon.

lionelhor...
Atlanta, Georgia
“The Best Luxury Value on Amman”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Dahab Suites is the best value in Amman. The unit we stayed in had all the conveniences of home. The paint, finish and furnishings were luxurious. The unit is also centrally located so you can get to all areas (circles) easily. The unit had fast reliable internet connection.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location, Decor
Travelling group: Teenagers
4 Aug 2016
Dear Lionel,

It is our sincere pleasure to have the honor of hosting you; do not hesitate at anytime.

Sarah D
“Excellent landlord and a comfortable, modern unit”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my three-month stay in this modern apartment in Shmeisani. The furnishings were modern (Ikea-style) and in top condition. Washer included in the apartment as well as a drying rack. The beds were very comfortable and all linens, towels, and cookware were provided. The AC system was a blessing during the hot summer months and there were space heaters for the winter. The kitchen was modern and looked like it had never been used. Gas stove was a definite plus. Beautiful granite-type tile living room with tiled kitchen and bathrooms. Everything worked well and was of high quality.

The best part of living in this unit was the responsiveness and helpfulness of the landlord. Nour would respond immediately when we had any concerns and all repairs were taken care of within 24 hours. He took time out of his schedule to drive my roommate and me to the police station to extend our visas. The experience was elevated due to this attentiveness.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
4 Aug 2016
Dear Sarah,

It was a sincere pleasure hosting you and your guests. Thank you for your kind words, we hope to see you return soon!

RawSab000...
Berlin, Germany
“Perfect”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed there with my wife and daughter. It was a first class experience. Everything was just as we imagined. The apartment is very comfortable, well equipped with modern appliances, and clean. Its location is convenient to most of the city’s main attraction. The neighborhood is quiet and close to supermarkets. The owner responded to any queries immediately and provided advice about getting around in town which was very helpful.

Travelling group: Young Children
15 Feb 2016
Thank you for your review we hope to extend you our hospitality again soon on your next visit to Amman!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing