I stayed here in December with my girlfriend. First the good:
- hotel was relatively cheap (32 JD for the night)
- the staff was extremely friendly (got us extra blankets, explained what to do in the city in detail)
- rooms were clean
Now for the bad:
- It was very cold when we arrived. The heating in the room could not keep up, we had to get extra blankets and it still was cold
- The hot water was not working! That to me is unacceptable!
- The hotel is very hard to find. The location that google maps gives for it is wrong, we ended up having to hire a cab to lead our rental car to the hotel.
The breakfast was ok, not much variety but we didn't go hungry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Rumman Hotel, a cozy, family-run hotel, which is located in a quiet residential area in Madaba and just a 10-minute walk from the city center and its main attractions. This bright, friendly hotel has 22 comfortable and attractively decorated rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and amenities to cater to guest needs. The hotel’s skylit breakfast room offers an inviting space to start your day and the location gives you easy access to the city, where you can wander around, see the magnificent mosaics, browse through the unique handicrafts and meet the friendly people of Madaba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Rumman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumman Hotel Madaba