Well reaching the hotel was somehow hard because you have to take a curve inside the Tunnel on the right side , otherwise you will end reaching the other meridien and you have to make a real long turn to get back. We tried to get a haram view room but i guess it was full ,location is somehow far from haram but you have shuttle bus every 15 min that drives you for 5 mn and you are there under the haram , service was fine rooms ok,some traffik to reach the parking which made me park outside.Hwever,it is a good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly designed and equipped with luxurious fittings and amenities, Le Méridien Towers Makkah is directly connected to the Holy Mosque through the tunnel of King Abdulaziz gate-just five minutes away by car. Guests can also access the Holy Mosque via Ajyad Road if the tunnel is closed. Strategically located in the Kudai area, the hotel comprises 315 Guest Rooms, 148 Diplomatic Suites, 120 Princely Suites, and 60 Royal Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Towers Makkah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Towers Makkah Hotel Mecca
- Le Meridien Towers Makkah Mecca