Stayed at the Movenpick Hotel during the 2012 Haj season. Hotel is well located in front of the King Abdul Aziz gate, the main entrance to the Grand Haram Mosque. The rooms are large, clean with all the bathrooms amenities well maintained. The beds were extremely comfortable. The meals are served in the various restaurants and ours were served in the Al Nassim. Quality of food was good and all the meals were served buffet style, so one had a wide range of choices. Service level is good and staff are helpful. Hotel is situated in a shopping mall. The only drawback is that it has no gym facilities. Would be good if the hotel could provide it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the Movenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah is superbly located directly on the Haram Court facing the King Abdul Aziz Gate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Residences Hajar Tower Makkah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
- Movenpick Hotel & Residences Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca