I stayed in the hotel tower not the apartments. I will start with the negative stuff:
1. Old furniture and not very clean carpet in the room;
2. Room service food is not very fresh (I have tried breakfast in the room);
3. Aircondition could turn the room to a freezer because the thermostat is not working;
4. Very strange electricity control. If you turn off the lights, the TV will go off as well;
5. The mini bar in the room is empty.
The positives are:
1. Good location although not walking distance from Haram, there are bus shuttles every 15 min. It takes no more than 5 min to reach Haram unless it's already prayer time it might take longer;
2. Friendly staff and always trying to help;
3. If you are coming driving in your own car, there is good parking space for free which is a big plus for a hotel in Makkah.
4. There is an ATM machine in the lobby.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Makkah Grand Coral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makkah Grand Coral Hotel Mecca
- Makkah Grand Coral Mecca