Assalamualaikum haj/umrah travellers:
- Very very close to masjidil haram (WINNER)
- Reliable wifi connection
- I enjoyed the breakfast here
- Satisfying shower (with heater) as the water pressure is strong
- Hotel comes with 3 fast elevators. Important during those rush period
- Airconditioning functioning well throughout to ensure deep sound sleep important due to very short sleep time :)
- Small room, I stayed with my mom and dad in 1 room
- Room is quite stuffy with minimal ventilation as I got the room without any windows (can't really hear the azan also)
- Housekeeping and cleanliness can be improved further
- Lunch and dinner menu selection is so-so and hope the space for eating can be increasing to few tables and chairs
Hotel is quite famous with Indian, Indonesian and Malaysian tour operators I guess due to the hotel may charge very cheaply. But you get what you pay I guess. It's my first trip to the Tanah Haram and I enjoyed staying here although at times slightly irritated to test my patient while performing my pilgrimage. May Allah bless the staff and administration of the Al-Maqam who took care of me and family during 8 nights stay here. Syukran. Wallahu'alamu bissawab.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Al Maqam Housing Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Maqam Housing Center Makkah/Mecca