We selected this hotel because was in front of Haram, took bit time to locate but very easy access, just follow path to Safwa complex and right after main entrance in front of Haram take accelerators to 3rd floor and the hotel front desk is in the end of the passage.
rooms were tidy and clean, and morning breakfast was generous with plenty of variety, specially order to cook omelette.
There is Mosque on floor facing Haram , which perform prayers with Haram and connected to Haram's sound system, good for ladies and elderly peoples who cant go to Haram for every prayer.
WiFi is available and free
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Holy Mosque, in front of the King Abdulaziz gate, Dar Al Ghufran offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Makkah, it features a restaurant. Dar Al Ghufran Hotel Makkah has luxuriously decorated rooms, with well-selected rich fabrics. Each air-conditioned room has views of Holy Mosque or the striking city skyline, and a TV. Guest can start their day with a breakfast buffet, before relaxing in the hotel’s lobby with the high ceilings. The buffet restaurant serves local dishes. Jeddah Airport is 74 km away. Hotel Rooms: 324 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Dar Al Ghufran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Al Ghufran Hotel Mecca
- Dar Al Ghufran Makkah/Mecca