I stayed here for 3 nights Feb/March 2014 Just come back from Umrah.
This is an excellent hotel.
Managed extremely well.
Great Staff, very helpful and polite.
Rooms are clean and tidy.
Breakfast is the best I have ever had.
I would highly recommend to all doing Umrah/Hajj
Just 1 thing, do not dive into the chocolates and drinks as soon as you get into your room as they cost £1 each
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spectacular entrance to this grand complex adds opulent style, along with seven panoramic elevators and five elegant restaurants. Main Makkah attractions are on your doorstep including the Kaaba and the ZamZam Well, with other important Islamic holy sites less than five miles away. Find a refreshing range of on-site recreational activities, entertainment, amazing restaurants and business facilities. Located in the center of Makkah, our hotel is close to many holy sites, among which is the largest mosque in the world, the Holy Haram, and the Kaaba, the most sacred place in Islam. Pray amongst the deep Islamic history, or climb the 600 steps up the nearby Mountain of Jabal Al-Nūr to reach the Cave of Hiraa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Makkah Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Makkah Hotel Mecca
- Hilton Hotel Mecca
- Hilton Hotel Makkah
- Hilton Mecca
- Mecca Hilton
- Makkah Hilton Hotel Mecca