“Excellent”

Makkah Hilton Hotel
Ranked #6 of 358 Hotels in Mecca
“Excellent”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed Hilton Makkah for 4 nights for ummrah was very pleased with the all round service, from the moment we checked in to check out everything was excellent, the staff was amazing helpful and the buffet breakfast was brilliant would definitely stay here again plus it was very close to the grand mosque

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
IbrahimAtwa, Director of Business Development at Makkah Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Dear Sir,

We definitely look forward for more and more stays to come. Please feel free to get in touch with me when you are on premises. May Allah accept all your prayers.

Best regards.

Makkah Hilton & Towers.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I would like to take a moment an express my appreciation to the wonderful experience I had while staying at the most sacred place on earth. First and foremost, It is all upon the mercy of Allah (SWT), that I was granted such privilege to come visit the sacred and beautiful place, the Kabba and Masjid Nabawi. It truly is a special invitation from Allah (SWT). From the time, I stepped into Mecca and getting into the hotel, the hospitality that I received was an experience that I will never forget. Apart from the trip and sight of beautiful Kabaah, the hotel that I stayed in made a significant difference in my ummrah experience. The customer services from the time I checked in to the time I said Good bye, was wonderful. I have traveled to many places and stayed in many hotels, but the experience I had at Hilton Mecca Hotel was unforgettable.
My family and I spent 5 nights in at Hilton Makkah. Wow!, was the first word I said, when I first saw the hotel. The location of this hotel is amazing, it is steps away from haram (Kabba). From the décor, to the nice smelling bakhor, to the front desk assistance to the person opening the elevator were all exceptional. From the moment we walked in to the hotel until we left, we were provided the best customer service with utmost respect. I first had an opportunity to meet the General Manager, Brother Islam Hamdy, a truly respectful individual with extreme love and passion for his job. We checked in to our room (3 adults) We found the room to be very big, spacious and extremely clean. I needed extra blankets so I called the room service at 1am and Brother Mohammad delivered exactly what I needed with a smile on his face. He was extremely helpful and courteous; he asked if we needed anything else in order to make sure we were happy in our room.
One day while I was going out and needed assistance to get around Mecca. I had the privilege to meet another extremely nice person that I have ever met in my life; Brother Mohammad Amjad who welcome and help guests/customers upon first arrival at the hotel. He spent so much time with extreme passion to provide my family and I the best guidance. Every time I needed help with going to places and needed advice/directions, Brother Amjad would help me with extreme respect and sense of responsibility for his job. If you are visiting this hotel , please make sure you go and meet him for any help, he is always in Floor B1 and tell him Yusuf (my name) recommended him to you.
I also would like to thank and recommend the concierge service in the lobby of the hotel, more specifically Brother Nasir Mehmood Abbasi, Chief Concierge. He is an extremely helpful and respectful individual who would like to ensure your stay at this hotel is amazing. He provided us with lots of help during our checkout process. Brother Abbasi even offered us a fruit basket upon our checkout which was a wonderful and very much appreciated.

To be more elaborate, I wish these wonderful individuals the best future. I feel that they prove to be a good asset to the hotel. Often people rate on the décor, food, cleanliness of the hotel when considering or recommending a close family member or friend. They also consider other factors. Number one that tops all of it would be the customer service and the individuals working to provide such service. Every individual works with such dedication. If they continue to work with such dedication and passion, the future of the hotel and the Brothers I met are tremendous and endless.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Yusuf R
Dear Sir,

WOW... We are impressed. What an appreciation. It is such comments that give us the enthusiazm and motivation to keep going. I will take the liberty of sharing your comments with all the team.

Looking forward for more and more stays to come. Until then, please accept our regards.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This was our first stay at Hilton in Makkah for Umrah. The location to the Haram was very appropriate. The services were par excellence. All Staff were friendly, warm and pleasant and ever helpful. The room was always refreshing, very clean and pleasant.. The value for money was worth it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sir,

Yes, it is your first visit, but not the last. We look forward to welcoming you again and again to Makkah Hilton & Towers. Until then, please accept our regards.

Direector of Business Development,
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Enjoyed my trip. Highlights was the delicious buffet with desserts I could not go one day without. Hygiene and service was well organised and staff were very friendly and helpful. Beds were very comfortable and slept very well. Bathrooms well maintained and free of faults. Definitely worth a five star rating.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sir,

What an impressive comment. We are all there for our valuable customers. We pray to Allah that you return back soon.

Regards,

Muscat Governorate, Oman
Reviewed 9 March 2014

It's one of the old Makkah hotel but still it's well kept the service is good very efficient staff and good ambiance and location to die for and plus the affordable mall within the hotel .This is my sixth time
Staying in this hotel fully recommend

• Stayed February 2014
IbrahimAtwa, Director of Business Development at Makkah Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Madam,

We definitely look forward for your seventh, eighth, and even more stays to come. We are content to have you as a valuable customer who appreciates our services and facilities.

May God accept all your prayers and supplications. Please accept our regards.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed here with my family and groups. In my opinion the location of the hotel is excellent. The room was above my expectation. The service was average. But it took around 5-10 minutes to get to your room during the day, because there are plenty of of people with only couple elevators.
Overall I really enjoyed it, and Hilton Makkah will always be in my umroh experience.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Eddie D
IbrahimAtwa, Director of Business Development at Makkah Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive comments. Let us assure you that we will share these comments with the rest of the team. One point to clear-out is the elevators' issue. Please note that we have added three new panoramic elevators in the hotel, totaling the number of elevators to seven panoramic elevators and four side elevators. All this is for the convenoience of our customers.

Please feel free to contact me for any further query. I will be happy to hear from you with further booking requests in the near future. Until then, please accept our regards.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights Feb/March 2014 Just come back from Umrah.
This is an excellent hotel.
Managed extremely well.
Great Staff, very helpful and polite.
Rooms are clean and tidy.
Breakfast is the best I have ever had.
I would highly recommend to all doing Umrah/Hajj
Just 1 thing, do not dive into the chocolates and drinks as soon as you get into your room as they cost £1 each

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
IbrahimAtwa, Director of Business Development at Makkah Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments. We definitely look forward for more and more stays to come at Makkah Hilton & Towers.

Regards,