Hilton Makkah is one of the closest hotel located to Haram. The accommodation was excellent, room were spacious, clean and amazing room service. The only issues in my stay of 7 days was food served in the Al Noor Restaurant, almost all the time all the main course dishes were overcooked. Multiple feedback to the Restaurant manager about the food served was ignored completely.
Hilton Makkah will be my first preference whenever I visit Makkah and will definitely recommend it if you are considering good comfort, close proximity to the Holy Mosque and good customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spectacular entrance to this grand complex adds opulent style, along with seven panoramic elevators and five elegant restaurants. Main Makkah attractions are on your doorstep including the Kaaba and the ZamZam Well, with other important Islamic holy sites less than five miles away. Find a refreshing range of on-site recreational activities, entertainment, amazing restaurants and business facilities. Located in the center of Makkah, our hotel is close to many holy sites, among which is the largest mosque in the world, the Holy Haram, and the Kaaba, the most sacred place in Islam. Pray amongst the deep Islamic history, or climb the 600 steps up the nearby Mountain of Jabal Al-Nūr to reach the Cave of Hiraa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Makkah Millennium Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Makkah Hotel Mecca
- Hilton Hotel Mecca
- Hilton Hotel Makkah
- Hilton Mecca
- Mecca Hilton
- Makkah Millennium Hotel Mecca