The hotel is the closest hotel to the holy mousque. It faces King Fahad's expansion which is air conditioned and less crowded part of the mousque. Also, the entrance of the hotel is the most convenient because you dont have to go through a mall or elevators to reach the hotel; contrary to some adjacent hotels. The rooms are clean and luxurious. We stayed in a Haram view club room which is bigger than regular rooms. It was fantastic.
One short comming is the staff, some of them are not proffesional when it comes to guest satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah is located in front of the Holy Haram, giving most guests uninterrupted views of the city s religious centre. A number of holy shrines including the Jannat Al Moaalah Graveyard are a short walk or taxi ride away, as are the Touwah Well and the Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Hotel Mecca
- Intercontinental Hotel Mecca
- Dar Al Tawhid Intercontinental
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah/Mecca