The location is not good. It is located on a high hill. If you drive a car, it is not easy to get to main entrance. If you walk, you must be in good health or you blood pressure will be high and you might get heart attack.
It is located in Al Azizia district. So if you want to get to the Holy Mosque, you must do two things. First, you must get in the bus of the hotel. Second, the bus will drive you to SAPTCO bus station to get in another bus and it will drive you to the mosque. It is annoying and disgusting.
The room was good and clean. I had a problem in the toilet. It did not flush and the water came out from its chair. When I had a shower, the water took some time to run because of some dirt in sewage.
The only best thing in the hotel is the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The leading leisure hotel in Makkah is ideally located in the premier residential and commercial district of Al Azizia, only 4.5 km from the Holy Mosque. This is the first 5 star hotel in Azizia and features a swimming pool, ballroom and sports and entrtainment facilities. All rooms are fully airconditioned and offer direct dial phones, LCD TV with satellite channels, wireless internet service, mini fridge and private safe. Enjoy all the comfort and service of a genuine 5 star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manazel Al Ain Mercure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manazel Al Ain Mercure Hotel Mecca
- Manazel Al Ain Mercure Makkah/Mecca