US$305
US$291
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

US$213
US$96
US$131
US$125
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$455
US$279
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$285
US$272
US$323
US$309
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

All reviewsazure restaurantan american dinerhigh tech featuresattentive teamhigh end mallfantastic hotelcentria mallbusiness hotelmeeting facilitieslobby restaurantquality of foodroom size isbreakfast selectioni highly recommend this hotelthe club loungeworld classexcellent experience
Reviewed 10 June 2018

It's been two years that I stay in this Hotel on a weekly basis (4 nights per week) and all of our team believe that this Hotel is over-rated and do not have the real standards of a 5 stars hotel. During our last stays many incident happened that can be summarized as the following:

1) Laundry tore two shirts of mine and told me this is regular wear and tear not evening assuming the responsibilities
2) Food quality is really bad and there is no consistency... one of our team member got food poisoning
3) Whenever we order food, it takes 1 hour to arrive and although we write down our order, they get it completely wrong

Overall, the location of the hotel is good, the staff is really nice but there are huge flaws in the service and this is why we decided to change the hotel because no one from our team was happy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
reem a, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello Elie,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to write a feedback regarding your and your colleagues stays at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya.

I deeply regret and apologize for the fact that the Hotel did not meet your expectations and for the inconveniences you encountered with the laundry and with our Food & Beverage services. The experience you have described does not sound like the high standards and level of service that we are usually so proud of.

Rest assure that our guest's comfort, safety, and hygiene are most important to us.

The team and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you and your colleagues back to change your view and exceed your expectations in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I had the chance to experience dining in the hotel ramadhan tent located at the grand hall.
Reception was welcoming. Variety and quality of food was at its best.
This hotel is keeping up with highest standards as usual.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
reem a, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hello D677LePrince,

Thank you for taking the time to post a personal review following your Ramadan experienced at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your Ramadan Iftar and that we were able to provide you with a right Hyatt Regency Experience.
Thank you again, and we wish to be always your preferred choice.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Riyadh Olaya, in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I consider it my 2nd home, great rooms, best view, top service, and well done lounge superb food, Spa and Gym is must.
The Azure Restaurant is really good, grilled fish a must.
The burger in the 54 is good and try the steak is very tender

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
reem a, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Hello Anas C,

Many thanks for taking your time to write this wonderful review about our hotel. I am very pleased to learn that my team at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya was able to exceed/meet your expectations during your stay. I will personally ensure to pass on your kind feedback. My team and I strive to be the best we can as surely no reward is greater than bringing joy to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

After staying here for two nights, I must say it had not met my expectations. Pleasant staff, nice interiors, in addition to an average room. Limited dining options. Great gym and spa and very well equipped. Best of all is its amazing location on Al Olaya.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
reem a, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hello 1KJ2013,

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya!

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a feedback on your recent stay. It is so pleasing to read such kind and generous comments from our guests and I am glad that you left feeling so positive. I look forward to sharing all of your compliments with the entire team. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I have developed my own prediction for hotels that sort of became a rule for me. When entering a hotel, if something does not look right at the entrance, it probably looks and feels the same way inside. When I entered the hotel, the outer wall of the entrance looked torn down and dirty (this is an 18-month hotel),

I am a frequent traveler to Riyadh, and I have been staying in another hotel (different brand) for the past 4 years. This time I wanted to try something new, and to try Hyatt for the first time. By not staying in the hotel where I always do, I sacrificed loyalty points and a better location.

I did my reservation at the Hyatt Regency Olaya 2 days ago using a corporate rate. The online res system showed 2 rates - a "member rate" and a "corporate rate" which was 112 SAR more expensive per night than the member rate. I called the hotel before booking to check the reason for the difference and they confirmed that the reason for this difference was that it includes Suhour. With that confirmation, it made sense to me to book the corporate rate (more expensive one). Upon check-in, the first surprise happened. My rate did not include suhour. After back-and-forth, the front office supervisor gave me the suhour "complimentary". Then, I received a second surprise. My complimentary suhour was only for in-room dining. I explained to the front office that I wanted to invite 3 guests for suhour. Another unnecessary bargain took place. I got offered one restaurant suhour for free, the second one I had to pay or have it free in my room. Then, a 3rd surprise took place.

When I entered the room, there was a non-stop humming in the AC duct in the toilet. The only reason I stayed was because I already paid and I did not want to go through the trouble of chasing a refund on my corporate credit card. I dont think I will come back to this hotel. There is no match, and I feel unhappy here (this is my first day). I am waiting for Wednesday to leave.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
reem a, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello Osama K,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya.

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments and feedback about your stay with us. I am sorry to read of the inconvenience you experienced. With regards to your complaint, our Director of Rooms has tried to call you with your busy schedule. I do sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again to Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya to show you our usual high level of service our guests can expect with us.