Mena Hotel Riyadh
US$172
US$156
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsnice hotelolaya streetnice staybreakfast buffetshopping mallpillowsmr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was very, very pleasantly surprised by this little hotel situated centrally in Riyadh. The reception was very friendly, quick and efficient and I was in my room within minutes. The room was pleasantly large with a good, firm bed and pillows as well as a mini lounge suite, work area, good sized TV and an easily accessible refreshments area as well as the vitally necessary coffee and kettle. Bathroom was also adequate and clean.
Breakfast was well varied and laid out and the egg station catered for the necessary personal needs.
As things turned out on my second nights stay I was too tired to try the buffet so I decided to order room service, which turned out to be quick, well laid out and a more than generous serving.
Checking out was a pleasure, just as fast as checking in.
The hotel is well situated near the city centre and compares very well to other hotels that carry a star more.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Roberto19590718
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hotel is simple yet clean and location is very good. Rooms are bit old and personally I did not find the beds comfortable nor the pillows. It is recommended for 1 day short visit. Staff at breakfast are very helpful

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Tarazikhaled
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I walked in around 9:00 pm, and was in my room by 9:05pm. location is very good, room size was very nice with 2 TVs. Most important was the Duty Manager "Fahad Al Omar" who checked me in with a super level of welcoming and hospitality level that I rarely see.

Room Service was very good and also quick.
Breakfast buffet can't be faulted.
Checkout took me 3 mins.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Had to stay there for 3 nights cause It was near to my meeting place and for some reason it was a busy week!! But thanks god the trip was shortened to 2 nights.
The staff are very friendly and nice... That's it everything else is not hotel..
Towels were dirty had to let them change them.
The quality of the soap and shampoo are worse than poor so I went to a mall to buy proper soap!!
Breakfast buffet was horrible nothing was fresh, and the selection was very poor.
That's it no more comments

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have been to Mena Hotel last weekend, the location is in convenient area where you near shopping malls and restaurants, the lobby is spacious and the reception desk guys were so helpful and smiling, the process for check in and check out was taken few minutes.
The room was too spacious clean with LCD TV, safety box, coffee maker (water, tea,coffee, sugar) are complimentary.
The bath room also was large and cosmetic materials as shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and soap were provided.
The breakfast was good, not super but rich of many choices.
In my opinion it is good for business and city short break and budget traveler.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business