Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya
US$135
US$129
US$121
US$115
All reviewsbusiness centerthe hotel staffolaya streetbusiness tripbreakfast and dinnerduty managerroom servicefront desk staffconvenient locationrooms are cleanother hotelsquality of foodnice stayfitness centersaudi arabiakingdom towerhgi
Reviewed 6 June 2012 via mobile

The stay was well for the money spent. Room service: pizza is as good as pizza roma or la piazza! Room was clean, small but comfy. Nevertheless we are here to sleep. I hope the breakfast tomorrow is way better than the others!

• Stayed: June 2012
Gaarder-Larsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2012

Dear Nelledo,

Please allow me to thank you for taking time to review Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Tripadvisor.

Tripadvisor is valuable tool that allows us to gain first hand feedback about our performance hence allowing us to monitor and further enhance our services by focusing on your needs as a guest in the hotel.

Upon reading your review I was happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us in Riyadh.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Pretty standard with small gym. Ok for business travel.
Attention: try to avoid any room with 01, such as 201, 301 etc. they have a direct view to ... A concrete wall.
Staff at breakfast and diner very friendly

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Geneva2009,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya. I’m very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for commending our Team Members.

Our Gym isn’t the biggest one around, but we feel we’ve managed to equip it to fulfil the needs of most travellers with an array of cardiovascular, cross trainers, free weights and modular weight units are all Precor branded equipment

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the not to distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2012

this hotel has good service and seems relatively well-managed

for the standard rates I would expect much more in Dubai or elsewhere

the breakfast here is good but they serve some sort of cardamon coffee which is just awful

overall hotel is quite decent

Room Tip: rooms on lower floors must have better water pressure than top floors?
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Saint77777,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya and for spending time reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I’m sorry you found our guestrooms were not up to your expectations, we’re continually looking for ways to improve on our facilities and I’m happy to inform you that we’re about to start on a soft refurbishment of our guest rooms later this summer. I appreciate your positive comments on our service and breakfast. Guest feedback is crucial in our quest for continued progress of our service delivery, and only by focusing on our guests needs will we be able to succeed in that quest.

Saint77777, let me once again thank you for your feedback and I would be very happy to welcome you back to Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the future

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2012

All at this place is old and used and dusty. And this had nothing to do with the sandstorm we had. If it was not a Hilton, I might have forgiven them... but I expected something else.

The food is not good either. There was always the feeling of 'Will I be fine afterwards?'. History proved I was, however if food just serves the purpose of filling the stomach and does not provide any pleasure, does it make sense to eat?

One positive, leaving earlier was not an issue. They let me use the room until 6pm without additional charge.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Gaarder-Larsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear Otar-Unterwegs,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I’m profoundly sorry to learn that you found your experience where less than satisfactory. We do strive to exceed all our guests expectations, and we take pride in our high level of service. Clearly weren’t able to satisfy you during your stay for which I’m truly sorry.

Dear Otar-Unterwegs, I appreciate how your opinion of our services have been affected by your last experience and I can only humbly request that you would give us another change to rectify your trust in our service level. Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly using my email address haakon.gaarder-larsen@hilton.com or by calling the hotel at +96612935533.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Good location, great service, very comfortable bed and very helpful staff. Good breakfast but the evening buffet was poor, cold food - go outside to eat. Reception staff are very friendly but not very familiar with locations in Riyadh. Overall a good experience - small improvement could make it a lot better

Room Tip: Try to get one with a view - most seem to look into a nearby wall
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Gaarder-Larsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2012

Dear Beahive,

Let me start off by thanking you for the time you spent on reviewing Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Tripadvisor.

I’m very happy to learn from your review that you enjoyed your time with us, and happy with our location, service, our unique Garden Sleep System bed, breakfast and our staff. With that said I’m sorry you didn’t found our evening buffet satisfactory. We’re about to update our display and heating units which I’m confident will address your point with regards to temperature. With regards to your comments on our Front Desk team members lack of knowledge on local attractions, I’ve discussed this with our Front Office Manager and more training is planned in the near future.

Once again thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in a not to distant future.

Kind regards,