“Excellent Hotel, Brilliant team, Outstanding Services”

Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya
Ranked #9 of 218 Hotels in Riyadh
Cairo, Egypt
“Excellent Hotel, Brilliant team, Outstanding Services”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

×عOur office would like to thank Hilton Garden INN for sparing no efforts in making the UNFPA conference a successful one. Special thanks to Haitham, Mohamed, Aly, Ahmed Hegazy, Amr, Abdallah, Spyros, Christian. The whole team was great, full of energy and dedication. They went beyond the call of duties to make our stay comfortable and our conference organized and successful. They are friendly customer oriented and they made us feel at home. They worked hard to support us and to accommodate our requests even when they were too much. Our stay in Riyadh will remain a good memory and we are really thankful for the excellent services we received during our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Noha,

I highly appreciate your feedback given on TripAdvisor, getting direct feedback through TripAdvisor is a great way for us to secure we’re focusing on your needs as a guest in our hotel.

Thank you very much for your review of the hotel and our staff. We pride ourselves on high level of service and I am happy that we have managed to make your conference and stay pleasant.

Dear Noha, let me once again thank you for staying with us while in Riyadh, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.

Christian Hoehn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I see that the hotel is convienient to any kind of business and/or family issues - it is in quiet place but still not far from downtown where you can find yourself in a couple of miutes in the rush...The staff and their way of handling you as a customer is really the winning point they exteremely have..Thanks for all

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Ahmed S,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time review Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Tripadvisor.

Tripadvisor is a valuable tool that allows us to gain first hand feedback about our performance hence allowing us to monitor and further enhance our services by focusing on your needs as a guest in the hotel.

Upon reading your review I was happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us in Riyadh.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Overall good experience, and good price to value. The hotel enjoyes good location and close to the different locations in Riyadh. The manager and his staff are very kind and professional. Unfortunately, the A/C in room was too noisy, I had to switch it off to be able to sleep!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Tarek D
Dear Tarek D,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments on our hotel.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoyed your time with us, and it is great to see that you value some of our great features.

Dear Tarek D, we are grateful for your comments on the A/C as such information enables us to continually monitor the services we offer.

Thank you once again for taking time to review our hotel, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again in the near future.

Ghaziabad, India
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stayed here for two weeks and found the staff to be very courteous, accommodating to your needs. It has very good Indian Restaurant around it like Red Onion, Malabar Kitchen and Darbar Restaurant just to name a few. Breakfast is really good and nutritious. I did face a couple of minor issues related to Bathroom sink choked and room not cleaned on one of the days but those were taken care immediately once I informed the service desk. I highly recommend this hotel for a 5-star service experience at an affordable price located in the business district of Riyadh.

Dear Danish Qureshi,

First let me start off by thanking you for the time you spent on writing a review of Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Trip advisor.

I am glad that you had an overall good experience at our hotel and it’s great to see that you value some of our great features and it also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful with you.

Dear Danish Qureshi, let me once again thank you for your review and hope to see you soon again in Riyadh.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The staff was really quite friendly and welcoming. Everyone we met was a true professional. They really made our stay pleasant. My husband and I would love to visit Riyadh again in the near future, and will certainly stay at the Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Emily N
Dear Emily N,

Greetings from the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya!

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoy your time with us, and it is great to see that you value our service and it also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful with you.

Thank you very much and I will make sure to share your review with the entire team and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again shortly.

Best regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 February 2014

A very nice hotel with a wonderful and friendly staff very accomodating to your needs and requests. I highly recommend this hotel for 5-star service at an affordable price well-located in the heart or Riyadh. I recommend it to all of my friends.

1 Thank Mike V
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Mike V,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Riyadh and for taking time to share your views on TripAdvisor. I am happy the team made you feel welcome and well cared for.

I am delighted that you had an overall good experience at our hotel. We do pride ourselves on our high standard of service.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya shortly and thanking you once again for valuable comments.

Best Regards,

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Cant fault the staff they are amazing. A great experience, nice rooms & great food at good rates. Watch out for the limousine driver company they use, had a few issues with them not turning up - they let the hotel down badly. I also could hear the cleaning staff during the night as my room was next to a utility room.

1 Thank dianeh948
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online and for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind words on our staff are highly appreciated.

I hope to see you back in Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya very soon.

Warm regards,