“Another pleasant stay at the Hilton Garden, Riyadh” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya
Ranked #7 of 205 Hotels in Riyadh
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Another pleasant stay at the Hilton Garden, Riyadh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

It was good to be back at the Hilton Garden. The staff are a delight. The hotel is a little worn around the edges but a friendly place to stay in Riyadh.
I particularly like the free laundry on level one. This along with the plunge pool, which is hidden beyond the fitness room is a pleasure to find at the end of a long hot day in the city. Male guests only, it sorry to say.
A supermarket is just across the road or another one is just25 meters to the right of the hotel. Crossing the road can be a challenge as some locals like to drag race.
A few simple food places are to the left as you leave the hotel. A chicken shawarma place is first. My favourite was a liver, flat bread and foul (beans) place. The liver, sliced into fine strips, was cooked with coriander and tomatoes. Delicious with the flat bread and a tomato omelette. Staff had almost no English but a helpful local acted as translator. I did not try the other place.
I would stay there again, though it is not as luxurious as some of the other hotels. I would compare prices with place such as the Radisson Blu. If the price is close I would have to think hard!

Room Tip: High floor to get away from the air conditioner noise.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I highly appreciate your feedback given on Trip Advisor, getting direct feedback through Trip Advisor is a great way for us to secure we are focusing on your needs as a guest in our hotel.

Thank you very much for your detailed review of the hotel, its facilities and service. We pride ourselves on level of service and I am happy that you will be coming back and we have managed to make your stay so pleasant.

Dear Valued Guest, let me once again thank you for staying with us while in Riyadh, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.

Best regards,

Christian Hoehn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Welcomed by efficient staff. Rooms were very good and spacious. Only problem was that the room did not have a view. Nice lobby and restaurant. The bathrooms were clean and spacious. Staff was good and helpful

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the front of the hotel.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Anil29,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time review Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Tripadvisor.

Tripadvisor is valuable tool that allow us to gain first hand feedback about our performance hence allowing us to monitor and further enhance our services by focusing on your needs as a guest in the hotel.

Upon reading your review I was happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us in Riyadh.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Breakfast is very good, Very good value for money. The rooms are spacious. Bed was very soft and comfortable. The hotel staff is very helpful and always ready to help you. Location is also good as it is in center of the city.

Dear Azhar M,

Let me start off by thanking you for the time you spent on reviewing Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Tripadvisor.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoy your time with us, and it is great to see that you value some of our great features and it also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful and friendly with you. Your positive comments on rooms, beds, location and service are highly appreciated. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya shortly and thanking you once again for your valuable comments.

LA ROCHELLE, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I recommend this hotel for quality service / Rooms / welcome and restaurant. this is my 2nde stay here. the quality of welcome / clean of rooms / quality of service and excellent restaurant / breakfast is at the best! for sure I will come back in this hotel. very good quality price. well placed in Riyadh thank you

Dear Godde G,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoy your time with us, and it is great to see that you value some of our great features and glad to hear that you will be returning back. Your positive comments on the welcome, rooms, restaurant, price and service are highly appreciated. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible.

Thank you very much and I will make sure to share your review with the entire team and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again shortly.

Warm regards,

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

×عOur office would like to thank Hilton Garden INN for sparing no efforts in making the UNFPA conference a successful one. Special thanks to Haitham, Mohamed, Aly, Ahmed Hegazy, Amr, Abdallah, Spyros, Christian. The whole team was great, full of energy and dedication. They went beyond the call of duties to make our stay comfortable and our conference organized and successful. They are friendly customer oriented and they made us feel at home. They worked hard to support us and to accommodate our requests even when they were too much. Our stay in Riyadh will remain a good memory and we are really thankful for the excellent services we received during our stay.

Dear Noha,

I highly appreciate your feedback given on TripAdvisor, getting direct feedback through TripAdvisor is a great way for us to secure we’re focusing on your needs as a guest in our hotel.

Thank you very much for your review of the hotel and our staff. We pride ourselves on high level of service and I am happy that we have managed to make your conference and stay pleasant.

Dear Noha, let me once again thank you for staying with us while in Riyadh, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I see that the hotel is convienient to any kind of business and/or family issues - it is in quiet place but still not far from downtown where you can find yourself in a couple of miutes in the rush...The staff and their way of handling you as a customer is really the winning point they exteremely have..Thanks for all

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Ahmed S,

Tripadvisor is a valuable tool that allows us to gain first hand feedback about our performance hence allowing us to monitor and further enhance our services by focusing on your needs as a guest in the hotel.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Overall good experience, and good price to value. The hotel enjoyes good location and close to the different locations in Riyadh. The manager and his staff are very kind and professional. Unfortunately, the A/C in room was too noisy, I had to switch it off to be able to sleep!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Tarek D
Dear Tarek D,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments on our hotel.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoyed your time with us, and it is great to see that you value some of our great features.

Dear Tarek D, we are grateful for your comments on the A/C as such information enables us to continually monitor the services we offer.

Thank you once again for taking time to review our hotel, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again in the near future.