All reviews saudi arabia nice hotel business gym wifi widely tv laptop supermarket cuisine sar
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Sad old hotel in need of a complete overhaul and modernisation. Everything about the place is so “old Saudi” and not aligned with Vision 2030. Rooms are basic, lacking in amenity, empty minibar fridges ( I had two ) and terrible food.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ricardo R, sales Coordinator at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear, Maverijk,

Thank you for your critical Comments and rating, it really helps us to improve our operations,and services,we apology for any inconvenience during your stay at Crowne Plaza Riyadh palace,Looking forward to welcome you soon.

CPRP management

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Saudi Arabia is experiencing many changes - this hotel exemplifies the best of them. New, well designed, open and airy, we were greeted at reception by Saad; welcoming and informative, no fuss just a great introduction to our stay. My room was perfect - well appointed, fantastic bathroom. A good range of international stations available on the TV, great in room facilities. Excellent breakfast - makes you want to visit the kingdom more often!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 375nicholasc
SajawalS4, Manager at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thank you for the time you have spent to sharing your review and great rating for Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace here on google. We really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The old yet iconic Riyadh Palace recently took it new form as Crown Plaza.

As an IHG member and a regular at Crown Plaza I decided to give it a try and I do regret it.

I can go into many details of why I regret it but long story short ,I have never stayed at a Hotel where I have struggled to get enough bottles of water in the room.

They did not even refill the customary two bottles.

The rooms are old, toilet for 80s and not charmingly retro. It's just old.

The check in desk never has anyone available

There are many more reasons to say this but I am not going back there

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Anshuman_Anand
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Anshuman A, ,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a candid review about Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace. I recognize your stay was not 100% satisfactory, issues with the level of service, lack of in room amenities and overall feel of the rooms was just a disappointment.

IHG values your experience with our hotels as a valued guest. I have sent you a private message so we can gather some additional information regarding your experience.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I would like to share my experience with Crown Plaza Riyadh Palace Hotel. Last Friday (28 Sep 2018), i went there for a dinner buffet along with my family. To be frank, the dinner was very bad, worst experience in my life. There was no variety of food items, we didn’t feel like a five star hotel, they even didn’t provide 2 star range food. There was only four food items: Fried rice, noodles, Mixed grill and Fish fry. Imagine, its a five star hotel. Apart from this, salad and dessert items was there. And once the food finished in the serving plate, they will not put it again. I have experience with many other hotels, but this is the first time I got a food like this.

It was a special day in my life, Crown Plaza spoiled my day's happiness and enjoyment. I am thinking to approach Chamber of Commerce or other Saudi agencies for this way of treatment to customers. They should not treat customer in this way in future.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ricardo R, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry to hear how disappointed you were with your stay with us. Please allow me to offer you my sincere apologies for any in convenience you experienced. I regret you feel this is a very bad hotel, however, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you in greater detail your experience, and learn how we could do things better for you.

If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at +966 11 4054444 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Like almost all hotels in Riyadh, this is in average property, with average service.
It is not bad, but it is not a 5 stars hotel.
Good option if you have meetings on the area, otherwise there are better options on the other side of town

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ricardo R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Mr. Rafa

Thank you for staying with us and Thank you for taking your time sharing your valuable review for Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace . We would like to learn more and find out which area you would suggest us to improve.

We value your comments and suggestions

If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at +966 11 4054444 ext. 2544 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.

We look forward to speaking with you.