Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
US$126
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$93
Hotels.comUS$107
Rand by WandalusUS$169
eDreamsUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I stayed their from the 10th to the 17th of December 2012.
Pros
1. Good clean rooms
2. Fast Internet in the room and lobby, good modern TV with moderate channels selection
3. Breakfast was OK, not great but still a pro
4. Good location

Cons
1. I booked a lemo to the airport 1 day before checking out, after I checked out they suddenly they said they ran out of cars and offered to refund me instead of trying to solve the problem or even offer to get me a taxi, I did not accept and eventually they got me a lemo 25 minutes late and I barely caught me flight
2. There was wrong items from minibar added to my bill, but when complaining they removed it
3. After drinking my first cup of coffee from the coffee machine they did not replace or add new coffee sachets till I left, that was for 4 nights
4. Some areas are not very clean, just take a look below the button panel in the elevator
5. Very poor Gym, don't get your hopes high if you are planning on exercising.
6. I arrived in a late flight to find they charged me for no show and gave my room to someone else, first they said there are no rooms then they gave me a suite and then asked me to move to a regular room in the next day, were not very friendly.
7. I checked out and paid the bill at 5:15 am , I then received a call around 1:30 pm from the reception asking me to clear the room because it is check out time!!
8. I may be picky but I did not like the soap, it made me very dry

Room tip: Corner suites are quite large if you want extra living space with guest bathroom, but Standard and Exec rooms are OK
Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank hnawar
Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

I am Rommelle i was staying room 238. September 9th 2012 for two week. “The staff ( THAPA ) was really friendly and helpful, always greeting & asking for any assistance. Good anticipation for me.  my room & reception was clean &tidy. Thank you. See you next trip.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I stayed in this hotel for the past two times, it is conveniently located to the city center, with allot of shops nearby, the rooms are clean and room service menu was very good. friendly staff
Check in and out was fast and the reception staffs were very courteous, I even got a choice for morning newspaper, the breakfast buffet improved dramatically since my last visit. .

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Get a room number over 123 on the first floor or 223 on the second floor! I am on the other side of the building and my bed is about 30 feet from a mosque. It would seem they broadcast the prayers into the streets at high volume. Its a little unnerving at 3:30 am.
Decent room, everything worked except I had no water one morning. Front desk folks were not very friendly but got the job done, breakfast buffet is very good. Good wireless internet service (free) throughout the building.

Room tip: read my review for room choice.
Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Reservation info was not available with front desk. The clerk checked me in and I get a call at 1.30 AM from the reception asking me about my reservation details. Then one of the staff opens the door with the master key and walks in at 1.45 AM without knocking the door. What the heck. Food was ok but it took too long, we were a group of 6 people and all orders were mixed up and served one by one, by the time the last order came 5 had finished eating lol. Internet disconnected so often that it was difficult to accomplish anything at all. After complaint 5 times, the tech came and connected me to the nearby dental clinic. Room service was a laugh, I ordered a club sandwich which came and wasn't bad, 10 minutes later another knock on the door, upon checking there was my club sandwich order again. I was in room 143 and the carpet is fixed with bronze metal strip with the screws missing and one screw protruding and I accidentally stepped on it. I complained at check out and the guy just looked at me. Would never ever stay there, recommend to avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2012