All reviews live counter business trip free bottled water sales manager other hotels every week decent hotel saudi arabia special thanks traffic gym batha mr capital training sar
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

3 months training at the hotel , great memories
Restaurant was delicious and halls for the training clean and air conditioner is good , parking was too bad , it was hard to find a parking since its a long term course

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

special thanks for Mr. Sami khan for being , helpful and kind Everything was amazing , the hall the buffet the arrangements the service and the whole set up for the honeymoon suite ,, I will share my experiment to my family and friends

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moh A
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I had a terrible experience with Four Points.

I had organised a party for my 70 guests. The problems started right from the beginning where they didn't provide valet services. They failed to provide us the food items that we had agreed upon. They even missed the main course!
The service was terrible! So much so that my guests had to clear the tables themselves for the party to resume!! Absolutely terrible experience and a total failure!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Muhammad A, Manager Guest Service at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Mr. Mirza Ahmed,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Muhammad Ali and I am the (Manager Guest Service) at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia.

It has come to my attention that the service you received during your event at our hotel did not meet your expectations for this, I sincerely apologize.
The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide, please be informed that the issue has already been escalated to the concern manager; & someone will get back to you shortly for knowing more about the mentioned issues.
Once again, thank you for providing us your brief review, this will ultimately help us improving our services.

Thank you!

Muhammad Ali| Manager Guest Service
Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Very well located for business. Great restaurant (a bit expensive though, around SAR 200 per person for lunch buffet).

Good rooms and service. Comfortable bed with high quality lining, powerful shower and fair amenities. Free bottled water!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Dear Four Points Sheraton Khaldia,

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to your staff for providing such a delightful experience during my stay at Four Points Sheraton Khaldia. The hotel staff and amenities not only made my stay incredibly comfortable, but has surely made me into a repeat customer every time I am in Riyadh. The location of the Four Points Sheraton Khaldia is perfect with walking distance from the famous Batha Street, Deera Square as well as other historic and cultural districts of Riyadh. It is also a short Uber ride away from Tahlia street, Kingdom Center, Financial District and other areas of interest.

The experience started out with a warm welcome by Mr. Muhummad Ali who was very instrumental in not only making sure I was personally checked in and escorted graciously to my room, but also ensuring that I was upgraded a wonderful executive suite (1901). The suite was not only spacious, but also was incredibly well laid out with easy access to the lift, panoramic lounge on the 26th floor, restaurant on the mezzanine level as well as fitness and spa. Additionally, the Riyadh City view both during the day and night provided a stunning view of the city skyline.

The dining experience both inside the main restaurant (for the lavish breakfast buffet) as well as High Tea/Evening Cocktails at the Panoramic Lounge (from 18:00-21:00) were consistent in terms of good quality, variety, presentation and taste. For breakfast, I greatly enjoyed the variety of cuisines and the fact that every day there were different items to choose from, especially the live stations where I had everything from egg white omelets to savoury pancakes. During the evening, I hardly had a requirement for dinner because of the generous times of the Panoramic lounge and the mix of hot and cold, sweet and savoury delights. One thing I would especially like to add is the Nescafe Allegra Machine that the hotel had in both the breakfast area as well as the Panoramic lounge had absolutely amazing Cardamom tea!

Additionally, I would like to extend out special thanks to Mr. Irfan Khan, executive of housekeeping, who upon my one request provided me generous and extra amenities within the suite as well as swiftly taking care of other issues in the room. Last but not least, I would like to sincerely thank Mr. Junaid Khan who ensured that each and every detail of my stay was taken care of and ensured that I had nothing but top notch service from start to finish.

I eagerly look forward to my return trip back to Sheraton Dubai Khaldia and highly recommend it for business or pleasure.

Regards and Best,
Ajay Malaviya

Room tip: Higher Floors and Executive Suites at this hotel are amazing!
Date of stay: April 2018