Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal
US$112
US$103
US$249
US$238
All reviewsbusiness hotelholiday innnice hotelrecommend this hotelstayed here for nightsbusiness tripother hotelsf blocation is excellentroom service islate checksaudi arabiarenovationnoisegympillowsroadworks
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Crowne Plaza Riyadh is one of the best hotels I’ve ever been as they seem to have gotten every detail right on how to make their clients happy and had an enjoyable stay. Let me list some of the points that caught my attention:
From the moment of my arrival at the reception, check-in process was very efficient and the service was outstanding with friendly and polite Front Desk staff.
The Modern Style room is one of the best I’ve seen, the décor is simple yet elegant with pleasing aesthetic modern design that is beautifully appointed and relaxing, with a nice color scheme and is very detailed indeed.
Business center is very neat and well equipped with a friendly and accommodating staff that assists me all day.
Their coffee shop was comfy and has a fine selection of good food.
Housekeeping staff that makes my room clean was very helpful as well.
There are a lot more to find out on this hotel but the best experience I had is I received a high level of service from the conscientious, accommodating and welcoming staff from the moment I checked-in till the time I checked-out. Staying at Crowne Plaza Riyadh was a very rewarding experience.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Very comfortable and cosy hotel, in a business district of Riyadh. Staff especially front dest staff is very friendly and cooperative. Rooms are very well decorated and comfortable. Wash rooms are perfect clean. We enjoyed our stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Khursheed
Reviewed 14 July 2012

everything was good about this hotel. I took a double room and it was a little small comparing to other five stars hotels, but i didnt have any real problem with that. there was a very frendly staff member ( omar ) and one with no smile on his face at all (Fahad). the room was clean, well decorated and I loved that they put a speaker of the TV in the bathroom ! the price was good and fair for such a room.
There were some points that really annoyed me though. there were construction activities going on right at my room door!! I mean I understand such activities can happen but why to do them this close to hotel guests? the entrance of the hotel is not comfortable, the lobby has a werid smell and it's pretty old and need to be furnished and renovated right away.
I dont think I'll be back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

clean classy but sufferes from location limitation
mist of the time it is not guranteed that u will find a taxi that easy
if u have ir own car go there with out hesitation

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed in Riyadhjust for a day, the hotel was very comfortable and the rooms were very spacious. The rooms are equipped will all the latest things. their renovation is going so there is some disturbance but the rooms are recently renovated and are not at an international level

i will be staying on the same hotel when i will visit again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business