All reviews room service fruit basket business hotel business trip nice hotel rooms are clean and spacious a lot of variety front desk manager hotel is located wi fi nice room breakfast buffet is gym tower support traffic lounge
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this holiday inn for one night as I was in a business trip. The room is descent, so was the breakfast. The staff are nice and welcoming, and the location of the hotel is great. I didn’t get a chance to check out the amenities of the hotel. All in all it was a good stay!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jamil-Ba, Hotel Management at Holiday Inn Riyadh-Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Riyad A,

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Very good business hotel. Nice cozy room and a lovely service philosophy. Keep up the good work.
The staff is as friendly as any holiday inn property and the amenities are very nice. Perfect for business travelers or those seeking a proper 4 star stay at a competitive price.

Room tip: 1st floor rooms have easier access too pool but higher rooms have a better view. Decent Gym
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Syed F,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights at this property eating breakfast and using the gym. Reception and checkin checkout staff were very good. Breakfast staff were bored and disinterested, but breakfast offer is good with fresh fruit, and all the usual stuff. The gym is good (separate male & female gyms), albeit in need of a fan. There are two buildings - ask for the new one where I stayed.

Recommended.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank X5301JSroberts
Jamil-Ba, Hotel Management at Holiday Inn Riyadh-Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Robert S,

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We had visited this hotel for a business trip this month. I liked the reception and check in process which was quite smooth.

The room and furnishings were spic and span and everything was clean and in the correct place. Breakfast spread was very good.

I liked the way they serve Kawa in an authentic jug near the hotel door for everyone to drink.

A nice place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear PaddyPix,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Nice location, you can easily get confused about which holiday inn you would go, since at each direction you will see a holiday inn hotel and even just 100 meters away there is another building of the Holiday inn that I later moved. Initially I did not like the one I originally booked. Although I also had access to lounge, food quality was really poor. As gold IHG member I have no plan to stay there once again. Two stars are going to the nice manager from Lebanon who helped me a lot to get satisfied during my stay.

Date of stay: December 2017