I had an opportunity to stay at the Four Seasons, Riyadh for a few days in January on business. I was a female business traveler and my first time to the Kindgdom of Saudi Arabia. The hotel is everything a Four Seasons should be, nice rooms, lots of restaurants, SPA, etc. Saudi Arabia as many cultural issues for woman, but the Four Seasons put me right at ease. Check-in was easy, and the conceirge escorted me to my room, and were very open about answering questions on the do's and don'ts for woman in Saudi. In the Four Seasons woman do need to wear an abaya, but you do not need to cover your hair. There is a very nice mall attached to the Four Seasons with many upscale shops (Chanel, LV, Sax, Fendi, Ferragamo, and a Starbucks) and the same goes there you don't need to have your hair covered. The rooms at the Four Seasons were large, and comfortable. There was a great mini-bar with good selections. The bathroom was beautiful separate tub, shower, toilet. L'Octaine were the products. I felt like I was in a SPA.
Although the hotel is beautiful, and they help you to understand what you can and can't do as a woman it is still hard to sort that all out. There are some areas they could have made that more clear can you use the exercise facility (no I think), SPA (yes, I found out), or pool (no I think). Also, the restaurants and room service are VERY expensive compared to American standards. For example, I ordered a continental breakfast as room service (juice, tea, and a place of pasteries) and it was around 60.00, and in the restaurant around 30-35. I know that goes along with staying at a top shelf property, but still seemed very expensive. I felt comfortable as a woman (traveling with colleagues) staying alone in my room, ordering room service, etc. The service was outstanding - I needed help with a boarding pass and the lobby was more than willing to have me send them an email with the link, and print it out. Service was consistenly top notch!
If you have an opportunity to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia I would highly recommend staying here. It is pricey but worth it; especially for a female.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Four Seasons comfort and intuitive services within the distinctive profile of the prestigious Kingdom Centre. Close to the key sites for business, as well as arts, culture and shopping - modern boutiques to open-air markets. Dominating Riyadh's skyline, the 300-metre-high Kingdom Centre is the most compeling architectural icon in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh occupies 11 floors of the distinctive 99-storey tower within a thoughtfully designed mixed-use development that includes an exclusive shopping mall. The Hotel offers 274 guest rooms and suites , three restaurants and one lounge, spa and fitness facilities, an outdoor pool, a full service Business Centre and 5,500 m2 of function space. From its soaring lobby and stunning views to the gracious, highly personalised 24-hour service that is Four Seasons trademark, the hotel offers an unsurpassed venue for leisure and international business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Centre
- Four Seasons Riyadh
- Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh
- Riyadh Four Seasons