“thanksful”

Al Waha Palace Hotel
Ranked #12 of 224 Hotels in Riyadh
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I want to thank br. AbdulSattar , he is very helpful man and br Moaed .
really nice staff . big thanks for all
I hope to all the best to this hotel , one thing only I hope to make barking under the hotel

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Abdul Hadi D, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Sir,
Please accept my sincere thanks for pointing out our excellent level of service all over the hotel. Indeed we genuinely love to pamper our guests and they can feel it.
I have passed on your words of praise to my whole team especially Mr. Sattar in order to keep on providing such high standards. We look forward to hosting your next stay soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I love this hotel, good location, excellent service, friendly staff and very nice rooms; actually it is the perfect place.
Now I can visit this hotel and stay at my regular room by sending an email and expect the same superb service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for this wonderful feedback about your stay with Al Waha Palace Hotel.
I am truly glad to hear that you are now our regular guest and you are having good relation with our team. Our utmost reward is to hear satisfied guests therefore the whole team and I thank you for your words of praise. We look forward to hosting your next stay soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Friendly staff and big rooms with nice food and difference tastes. Nice lobby and quite and calm hotel. Good for both business and family trip. Very clean and nice environment. Internet is very good. There are many choices for near by shopping area like Al fasalia tower with 10 minutes walking distance

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Sir,
We genuinely love to pamper all of our guests. I am glad to hear that you were enjoyed your stay and many thanks for pointing out your "excellent" experience in our hotel as well as in our services.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your favorite hotel in Riyadh

Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel is conveniently located in the business centre. Great ambience, cleanliness and service is appreciably good. They have very cooperative and hospitable staff. I always choose this hotel when in Riyadh and will be definitely back during my next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your comprehensive, fabulous reviews. I am glad to hear that we have provided you with outstanding levels of service throughout your stay. This will serve as an encouragement to keep on providing such standards.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I am really very happy with the warm hospitality and the way they met us from the first glance. Even i had a chat with the receptionists as they astonished me of the way they dealt with not only me but with other guests!

The stay was really fantastic, location is strategic, room is comfortable.

Room Tip: Delux room is wonderfull
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Abdul Hadi D, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Sir,

I am heartily thanks for you to taking the time to post these kind words about your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and the service we provide. I am really glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staffs have gone above and beyond in terms of service.

I am delighted to know that you feel good with our reception staff, we always try to do our best of our guest.

Thank for staying with and we hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Al Waha again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

my stay in the hotel was so pleasant. the hotel was extra clean and comfortable. staff were wonderful and helpful, smiling and welcoming. the closeness to a majed was so important to me as you can hear the athan in your room.

1  Thank Ebtisam A

Dear Sir

I am sincerely appreciating your precious feedback and it makes us very proud to read that you have satisfied with us including the good quality food and all our services with genuine hospitality. Thank for staying with and we hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Al Waha again soon

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Al Waha Palace is located in Prime location just next to Olaya street....Very Welcoming Staff...Very relaxing comfortable ambience...Clean rooms with daily regular complimentary service...easily available transportation.

Good Breakfast, Lunch and dinner spread.

Looking forward to stay with them again when I visit Riyadh

Keep it up !! Al Waha Palace Hotel Team...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir

It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back again to Al Waha Palace.