All reviews gym equipment huge space floor restaurant special thanks hotel staff f b comfortable stay service provided would definitely stay here again nespresso machine steam room front office staff top floor business trip great hotel excellent location rooms are spacious
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed long stay Fraser suite Riyadh. Best service and Swiming pool is amazing resturant was a good location.so i will recommend for everyone this hotel is best service .specially thanks for Nasser and Uzma and wheeb.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Navigate742779, Manager at Fraser Suites Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear Mr Abdulelah,

We appreciate that you took the time you share your experience at Fraser Suites Riyadh.

I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team, including Uzma,Nasser and Waheeb, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I came to Fraser suite for business and I got really surprised the stuff was the most nicest I’ve saw ever! The receptionist kholoud was super nice and friendly and she tried her best to make us comfortable! I’d like thank her very much for her work and i wish next time when I come I’ll saw her again she deserve the best! The bellboy naseer also was very polite and nice thank you fraser suite!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Navigate742779, Manager at Fraser Suites Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Mr Fahad,

Thank you for the amazing review that you have shared.
We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience. Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our hotel, facilities and services have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight.
I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team, including Kholoud and Nasser, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.
Our endeavor at the hotel is to provide best-in-class service to our guests and we are glad to learn that we could create this experience for you.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Loved the rooms the people who help keep the place neat N tidy. Special thanks to Nasser, Imtiaz, fardan, and the boys in the restaurant who work to satisfy a customer. The front desk staff are also quite friendly.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Navigate742779, Manager at Fraser Suites Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the amazing review that you have shared. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience.
I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team, including Nasser,Imtiaz and Farsan for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

During my accommodation Frasers Riyadh, really it's an impressive place to stay in. The hotel is so clean, quit, well equipped and arranged, room and studios are very nice and well furnished. . I would like to express my thanks for Mr. Abdel Aziz, Imtiaz and Motaz. All of them are so helpful. At all, the staff is very helpful and in order. thank you

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Navigate742779, Manager at Fraser Suites Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear Mr Motaz,

We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience at Fraser Suites Riyadh. I am very happy to see that you had a wonderful stay. Your compliments and appreciation of our hotel, facilities and our services indicate that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to you.
I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team, including Abdel Aziz, Imtiaz and Motaz, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I went there for a dinner with my family the view was amazing specially during rain,i met the receptionist kholoud, she is so friendly and smiling all the time would love to repeat the visit again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Navigate742779, Manager at Fraser Suites Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Ms. Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback. We are so delighted to know that you had a great experience at our property.

I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team, including Kholoud, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

We sincerely look forward to hosting you again. See you soon.

The Management