“Excellent Hotel”

Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain
Ranked #25 of 134 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights. The location is brilliant. The hotel is linked to Al Seef Mall. The hotel is modern and elegant where you can get most of your shopping. The service is a 5 star experience. We reserved one deluxe bedroom and upgraded to 3 bedrooms apartments which is quite spacious. The kitchen is fully equipped. Lovely and spacious living room with a large 3 TV in each room with Bose sound system. I can say it is one of the best hotels in Bahrain and it is the best for long stay. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I stayed here in the weekend for 2 nights. It was my first time in this great hotel but I am sure that it will not be the last. I can say that I have found my second home. The location is brilliant. The hotel is linked to Al Seef Mall. The hotel is modern and elegant. The service is a 5 star experience. I asked for high floor and I told them that we have a good occasion. They were so kind and I found beautiful cake mold and candles in the apartment. The apartment is one deluxe bedroom. It is quite spacious. The kitchen is fully equipped. Lovely and spacious living room with a large TV with Bose sound system. comfortable bed. I can say it is one of the best hotels in Bahrain and it is the best for long stay. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Stayed here from 30th Jan to 2nd Feb I had booked via their own web page for studio room with breakfast for myself and husband. Pre arrival I asked for sea view and told them I was arriving at airport and my husband was driving over from KSA I asked for details of where he could park, i received a reply fairly prompt explaining he could park of 6th floor and get access straight into the Hotel. On check in was told the price of breakfast ! I explained I'd booked for 2 and showed my print out of e mail but was told breakfast was only for one !!!! Weird !! and Why ? So prepare for this oddity. Also only one bathrobe and slippers in room.I had been sent an e mail the day before travelling explaining that I could have a room extension from check out time 12pm until 6pm for half room rate which we needed as my flight wasn't until 2am But when we asked for was told they couldn't do because all rooms were fully booked as it was Kuwait holiday So why send me a letter offering this ? Surely they hadn't booked out all rooms in 24hrs. Apart from all this confusing details check in was very friendly our car had been taken via a valet by the front entrance and parked for us which was very welcome for my husband after driving the causeway on Thursday evening.
Our room was of a good size, wooden floors, small kitchenette. Large TV with Bose sound system. Massive bed and so comfortable. The docking system beside bed for i pods is of older connection perfect for my older one but not for our i phone 5.Wardrobe with iron and ironing board and free safe.2 comfortable chairs to sit and enjoy distant view of sea and lovely sunsets. There was also a small table and 2 chairs to eat at. The only disappointment was the size of bathroom but in particular shower cubicle design was door opened inward and a bit of a squeeze to get into There is a hairdryer wall mounted.
We had room service on 2 evenings not everything was available on menu but what we ordered was of a decent standard and enjoyed.
We did enjoy our stay in particular being able to walk straight into the Seef Mall via a door on reception level. No alcohol in hotel restaurant or in Mall but was advised by reception available by nearby Mercure Hotel.We did find probably because it was the weekend sound traveled in central sitting areas and children could be heard screaming and lots of doors slamming well until 11pm
We usually stay at Inntercontinental Regency but had wanted to try an apartment type hotel for a change after staying here think a hotel suits us more. But if you have a young family the separate bedroom apartments would be perfect for you, in location and what the suites offer The swimming pool is on the 7th floor it is small but lots of comfortable sun beds and chairs and tables around The weather was not warm enough so only went and looked around pool but would imagine it would be very enjoyable on a hot day.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
FraserSuitesBahrain, General Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear DianeB50,

Thank you very much for your valuable review and for choosing our property for your recent stay in Bahrain. The feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want our guests’ expectations to be met upon arrival.

We have taken into consideration all your comments. As such I will ensure that my team takes consideration of all minute details upon reservation, which we aim to meet and exceed to the best of our ability.

We are a dry hotel, however, for our guests’ convenience we provide free transportation to any location you might want to dine in within Seef district.

I am grateful for your recommendation of our hotel and highlighting our facilities. I am also pleased to learn that your overall stay was satisfactory. You will be pleased to know that, we have an indoor recreational area with spa facilities where you will find a jacuzzi and sauna for your enjoyment should the outdoor temperatures be somewhat uncomfortable.

I do hope that we will be able to show the improvement of all the above mentioned points when you come to stay with us next time.

Olivier Briand

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is the first time staying in this type of accommodation which I also regarded as being corporate long lets. I was really surprised as to how good these apartments were. OK not cheap cheap as I was paying BHD 165 p.n for a 2 bedroom. With 2 small children we just can't fit into hotels anymore and with many restricting you to 3 people this was the best option. The cleanliness was absolutely top notch. The room amenities with cable ANC TV in all rooms great and the space and size fantastic. The valet service was great, the staff very helpful and facilities I.t.o. Pool and shops excellent. The only thing to ignore is the food which was absolutely dreadful!! However we didn't even know they served food and thus wasn't a consideration when booking! Lots of good restaurants nearby so why worry! All in all I would definitely use again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
FraserSuitesBahrain, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear KarlBahrain,

Thank you for your valuable feedback of our property and taking the time to place a review. I am extremely delighted to know that you were pleased by our facilities at your first attempt of staying at an apartment hotel. I appreciate your highlighted comments on the “top-notch” cleanliness and spaciousness of our apartments, our amenities and facilities suitable for your family and that our staff was able to cater to your needs.

We have taken note of your feedback regarding the quality of the food. For this reason, we will contact you directly to discuss your dining experience. In the meantime, it has been communicated and discussed with the head of the concerned department and action will be taken accordingly.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you and your family soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Gorgeously furnished apartment with chaise longue style sofa, Bose surround sound system, huge bed with luxurious bedding, blackout curtains, walk-in shower with lovely complimentary toiletries, kitchen with washer-dryer. The Fraser Suites is connected directly to The Seef Mall. The rooftop pool is a welcome relaxation spot. The staff were very helpful providing a transfer to the airport on our departure for the same price as a taxi but with the added convenience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
FraserSuitesBahrain, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Sarah B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to know that our facilities, services and location were to your liking and satisfaction. It is important that all our guests have an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us. Be assured that I will pass your feedback to our dedicated staff and we look forward to welcoming you back when visiting Bahrain.

Cordially ,

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Relocated to Bahrain a while back & reserved at Fraser Suites till i find an apartment. To be honest, i wanted to stay there indefinitely. Great 4 weeks in all what the word "Great" carries... Great location, rich breakfast, friendly staff, thorough cleanness, homely comfort, are some of the words that describe my view of the hotel.

Room Tip: I was impressed by the design of the hotel which ensures that every suite has a view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
FraserSuitesBahrain, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Awwad A,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our services and location in Seef Mall were to your liking. We pride ourselves in making sure that our residents feel comfortable and have a great stay with us. We look forward in welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I visited Bahrain for the first time for meat up with friends and was advised to stay in the Seef area close to seef mall. Apparently I found out that Fraser Suites is connected to the mall which made it great form me, I didn't need to commute by taxi to any where. The hotel rooms were spacious, very clean and the design was amazing. Plus, had free WiFi all the time !
The house keeping and receptionist staff where really nice and smiley all the time , It was a great vacation.

Room Tip: There is a room for everyone
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Dear RashaMani,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us at Fraser Suites and are glad that you found our location in Seef Mall such a plus to your visit. Be assured that your comment will be shared to the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you again when visiting Bahrain.