“GREAT Filipino Food!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 July 2014

No words can describe this place, except for just an excellent place to get some really good Filipino food! Every time I visit Bahrain, this is my #1 spot on my list to get dinner at. All the dishes are made from scratch once you order it, and the taste is remarkable! Pork, chicken, beef and seafood, anything you can imagine they have, plus more. If you love The Filipino culture as much as I do, don't leave Bahrain without trying this place, or you will regret it! I highly recommend ordering bicol express with some garlic rice, perfect combination!

2  Thank Edward M

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was introduced to this place by a friend. He stated that the food this time was not as good as he had last time, but I enjoyed it. The waitress said there was usually more patrons; I assume that because it was Ramadan, many people were on vacation. The largest clientele of this restaurant is the Filipino from Saudi as they can get pork and alcohol here.

We sat in the back which is a cave-like area. It was a bit dark, but comfortable. There is a television if you need to keep distracted. The service was fair. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank lostinspace4good
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The last time we were here in Bahrain, we made it sure that we do not missed to dine here in Swanlake.
We take Sinigang na Baboy, Lechon Kawali and grilled pork (it is unfortunate that pork is not available across the bridge). Drinking Sago reminds me of my childhood days in school in 'Pinas. Taste of food is good and price is affordable.

1  Thank JulioDC
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

If you want some Filipino food that is restaurant quality try this place. The price is quite high compare to other Filipino resto in the area but you will be satisfied with the taste. If you like lechon kawali, they serve one of the best in town with big portion its good for sharing for up to four people. Even their sinigang na baboy and dinuguan with their homemade puto will take you back to the Philippines. The good thing about this place is they are open 24 hours so if you want to eat after bar hopping this is the place to go.

1  Thank Anlizcruz
Reviewed 11 April 2014

after having read the reviews I was keen to find this place at the corner of the gold souk just behind the entrance to the souk. tricky to find but we managed. place didn't look very clean but frequented by Philippinos which I always take as a good sign. Food was mixed quality: very good papaya salad, good beef and prok ribs, horrible chicken in sweet and sour sauce. service was fast enough, price ok.