“Great extended stay hotel”

Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain
Ranked #21 of 132 Hotels in Manama
Manama, Bahrain
“Great extended stay hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel is quiet and restful after a long day at work. It has everything you need. It doesn't serve alcohol, but I think that is a plus because I've visited other hotels that get awfully noisy with folks who have enjoyed one too many drinks. Close to some night life, grocery stores, and work. The staff will drop everything to help you and room service is great.

Room Tip: There are some bars around, so the higher the better. I stayed on the 7th floor, couldn't hear...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

I'm nine months thru a year long stay and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff is very professional, pleasant, and in tune with their guests; more the feel of a close-knit neighborhood than hotel. Any issues are quickly attended to and resolved. The rooms are comfortable with plenty of natural light and views of the Manama skyline. A nice touch are the monthly resident mixers, particularly the recent rooftop cookout, sponsored by the hotel staff. The gym is adequate for cardio but could use an upgrade for strength workouts; I know the management is addressing this issue. I don't regret my decision to stay here.

C. Gibson

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
MEA76, Public Relations Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Gib851,

We are more than happy that you enjoyed our Barbecue event on our rooftop. Again, thank you for your time on this and looking forward to welcoming you soon at Marriott Executive Apartments.
Regards,

Florence Lantuejoul
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for several months now (Job relocation) and I have been nothing but impressed with both the staff and the facilities. The front desk personnel are always friendly, helpful, professional, and extremely accommodating. The maintenance staff is responsive and capable. The management never fails to regularly engage me to ensure my needs are seen to and elicit input on how to make the organization better.

This hotel should be a model for Marriott as a whole.

Room Tip: Select a Room facing the Bay. They are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Currituck, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have been on travel to Bahrain many times. I have to say one of the best experiences I always look forward to is staying at the Marriott Executive Apartments. The staff is very friendly and professional, every time. Sameer Mohammed is always very eager to make sure every visit is perfect in every way, and one of the nicest people I know. Vanessa at the front desk always makes me feel like I am the most important guest when I arrive. I have stayed at many hotels, and some of them multiple times, with the feeling that the staff does not even remember me from my last stay. At the Marriott I truly feel the staff, all of them, are truly happy to see me. Not just a smile they are paid to give, like other hotels. The facilities are beautiful, the food is very good and fresh. If I have to be away from home, the Marriott executive Apartments makes me feel like I am at my second home. Reese

Room Tip: I love the views of Manama from the higher floors of tower two.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Reese M
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I've had several extended stays at the Marriott over the last few years while traveling for business. The staff is always very friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay more enjoyable. On every return trip I am greeted with a smile and welcomed back by name rather than the usual, "May I help you?" from a typical stateside hotel. Our group is always treated like royalty and the staff knows everyone's names and their preferences during meal times. The beds are very comfortable, as if you're sleeping on a cloud. It's nice to stay in a hotel that isn't "just a room with a bed". My room at the Marriott is a fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath apartment with a full kitchen and full sized dining room table. It's also nice to have a washer/dryer in my room so I can do laundry at my convenience without having to wait on anybody. My only gripe would be that there's not enough accessible electrical outlets to make working more convenient. I'm limited to only the desk in my bedroom unless I unplug my phone in the dining area and run an extension cord to reach the table or if I unplug the lamp in the living room if I want to sit in front of the tv to work. Otherwise, the Marriott is a great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mrs Lagiglia,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate the time you have spent to share your repeated guest experience at the Marriott Executive Apartments.
We are glad you love the Marriott beds with topper. We will share your great comments with our Food and Beverages and Front Desk team to keep going with customizing guest stay.
We certainly would look into your suggestion with regards to electrical plugs.
Looking forward to welcome you and your team again, and to the opportunity to meet you personally,
Best regards,
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Its been over two months since our stay at the Marriott Executive Apartments, Bahrain. A truly amazing place to stay. Spacious rooms, fully equipped kitchen, great internet connectivity, an ever-smilingly and cheerful staff (right from the staff at the front desk to the cafe and the house-keeping guys) are out there to help you with anything and everything. The breathtaking view of downtown Manama and the Coral bay from our balconies only adds to our experience. We would specially like to thank Mr. Sameer Mohammed for not only giving us a room with such a beautiful view but also for helping us settle down without any hassle.

Other amenities include a gym, swimming pool and sauna. And needless to say its location also makes it possible to explore great cafes and restaurants in the adjacent American street and Adliya. Be it for a weekend or for months, we would highly recommend this Marriott property!

Room Tip: Go for the ones facing the bay!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Whether you're staying for a long weekend or an extended stay, you can't find anything better in Manama than the Marriott Executive Apartments in Al Fateh. My rooms are fantastic! Each room has a plush mattress with soft and very comfortable comforters. I've got a great view of the downtown skyline and the bay. The staff from the Manager to maintenance is extremely helpful, friendly and professional. The food in the Sky Cafe is excellent and the roof pool is great. The gym is a little small, but completely functional. There are also his and her wet and dry saunas. The pool deck on the roof is also an excellent place to lay out and work on your tan. The front desk and concierge take "At your Service" seriously and are quick to assist with any issue or question. Security is good and the hotel has a basement garage.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the quieter it is from street noise and the better view you have..
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
MEA76, Director of Sales at Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear ChrisS,

Thank you so much for your valued comments and review. Your feedback and suggestions will be shared with the entire team here. Our management is currently looking on a plan to expand our current Gym facilities.
Again, thank you for your time on this and looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Regards,