“Great stay!!”

Al Manzil Hotel
Ranked #52 of 133 Hotels in Manama
“Great stay!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The service was really amazing right from the time of check-in to the time of check-out.The breakfast was impressive and had variety.the rooms were clean and very spacious. I really enjoyed the high speed internet as it was essential to meeting my business needs. The location was very convenient as I had access to an ATM, mini mall and well known restaurants. I Would recommend this hotel to anyone wether for business or leisure stay.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 November 2012 via mobile

Service at reception extremely slow and needlessly over complicated!

Stayed in a three bedroom suite and all rooms were nicely decorated, very spacious and modern!

Located close to a coffee shop and restuarant but other than that you would need a taxi/car to get around. Would recommend.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Travelbug8a
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 2 September 2010

For starters, upon reaching our room, we discovered that it was filthy. Dust and dirt all over the floor, bloodstained sheets, food on the kitchen counter, visible grime and dirt all over the bathtub (ie it was brown,DISGUSTING). We called down and asked someone to come up to clean the room. We called again....and again. Finally a cleaner arrived, did a quick job, only mopped the floors after I pointed out that it was still dirty and left the bathtub full of grime. To be fair, after looking at the cleaning products the maid was provided with, there wasn't any bathroom cleaning products or anything strong enough to have cleaned that tub with, which is an issue for management. So that was just the room. Secondly, there was not any functioning internet. I called down to reception to inquire about when this would be fixed and could not get a straight answer out of either of the people on the phone. I would call, the man who answered would listen to me and without saying anything pass me on to another lady who I would ask again about the internet. After asking 3 times about what was happening, apparently it was in the process of being upgraded and was not working. I was told that it would be up and running by our third night in the hotel (this was the first). By the third night, there was still no internet and we called down about this. They sent up an IT guy who came to the room, played around on my laptop and was able to start internet. Why they didn't send him on the first night I don't know. And in any case, he completely f'ed up the laptop and I can't get on the internet at home now! Lovely. Also, it only worked for about 4 hours and crashed again. We didn't bother trying to get it fixed again. The room key card stopped working after I came back to the room from the pool which was great trying to go down to reception dripping wet and waiting for their lifts which take ACTUALLY 5 minutes to arrive each time you call them. I could go on, but suffice to say that this place is completely hopeless, any dealings with the staff (especially the reception) are an ordeal and the cleanliness standards are not what you would expect. Don't go there.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank janu007
Kuwait
Reviewed 6 July 2010

My wife and I recently(5&6 July 2010) stayed at this establishment. The stay was nothing but a dissapointment. Our was left unattended on both days. We had to call the Hotel from the room to get them to clean the room at 22:00. The bathroom had soap & shampoo for only one person. The cleaning staff, whilst cleaning the room, was caught red handed fiddeling in my wallet. When they cleaned the room, our open packet of tea bags dissapeared.On arrival at the room, at about 19:00 on the first evening we, were met by a member of the cleaning staff relaxing in the lounge and watching TV. The breakfast offered a spart of the deal was offered in a manner that reminds me of a one star hotel.Please do not support this establishment

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple