“Worst hotel ever”

Reviewed 31 August 2014

This hotel is 1- expensive
2- bad staff
3- hotel that used to go and come from airport
There is a lot of airlines crew coming and leaving so they have the priority in everything
There not a usual what in hotel like bathroom shoes and other stuff .. Bottom line last time in this hotel ever .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Khalid_MTQ
TheKHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your views about our Hotel.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and can assure you that the issues have been addressed, to avoid a re-occurrence. Only through valuable feedback such as your own that we are able to honestly evaluate our product and can continuously strive to improve the services.

We would be looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at The K Hotel.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

It is a clean hotel in a good location. However, there's a very thin wall between rooms, we were able to hear the noise from the next door.
Also, the bathroom is very inconvenient as water from the shower spreads out all over the floor. You need to build a floor divider for shower.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is only through valuable feedback such as your own that we are able to honestly evaluate our product and can continuously strive to improve the services we offer to our guests and I would like to thank you for writing a review of our hotel on tripadvisor, following your recent visit at The K Hotel.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to some disturbance from a neighbouring room and we certainly will look into a solution, further your remark in regards to the bathroom facilities was well noted.

If you have any further comments/ suggestion or require our assistance in the future, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly - gm@thekhotel.com.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed in the K hotel on 13 Aug night and it was just a short 1 day stay for business purposes. The location of the hotel is very convenient since it is 3 mins walking distance to the street with the promenade of international restaurants and coffee shop chains. During the check in I asked for a room with sea view and the receptionist was very happy to provide me one with a nice sea view.
The room was good enough with very nice and spacious bathroom and comfy bed. The A/C was perfectly working fine.
The breakfast was acceptable for me. Maybe it could have been better with the selection of more cheese, sweet treats etc.
In summary I would recommend this hotel to anyone who will be staying short term for business purposes.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor sea view rooms :-)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
TheKHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your very personal views with us and we are happy that you have enjoyed your stay.

It is only through valuable feedback such as your own that we are able to honestly evaluate our product and can continuously strive to improve the services we offer to our guests.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed at the K Hotel for the Formula 1 race in April. It was fully adequate. The rooms were clean, the restaurant had a good breakfast, the staff was pleasant. It is conveniently located to American Alley - though I probably found that more of a downside than an upside insofar as I am not looking for Americana while in Bahrain. It was an easy walk to the mosque but far from downtown.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our breakfast buffet and our services provided

I would like to thank you for writing a review on tripadvisor and should you have any further comments/ suggestion or require our assistance in the future, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly - gm@thekhotel.com.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed at the K hotel for 2 nights in July 2014. It is fairly new, clean and tidy. A good restaurant and breakfast dining. Two bars available with gentle singing entertainment and cold beer. The room was also clean with a comfortable bed, tea making facility and a sensible styled bathroom.
The k Hotel benefits from its own car park opposite the entrance.
Taxi available by request, and not to far from anywhere. Only a short distance from the Grand Mosque and the Gulf Hotel. I had no complaints during my stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you have appreciated our hospitality and friendly service. Your comments will be shared with the team and I am certain that this will encourage us to continue to deliver high quality services.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I sent an email requesting someone to pick me up from the airport. No answer so i decided to call them to make sure that they did take my reservation into consideration. It was confirmed that someone would come and pick me up. Guess what nobody turned up. Same for my boss and 2 of my colleagues. Also at 9am we have asked to Reception whether we could extand our trip they said yes but when we came back at 8 pm after a long day of work. Guess what no tools available. This is a complete joke.
The whole thing was just a mess. Do not stay there. You have been warned!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank frederic c

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your very personal views with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to the non-availability of the airport pick-up, please rest assured that we have taken corrective action, in order to avoid a reoccurrence.

Thank you again for writing a review on tripadvisor and should you have any further comments/ suggestion or require our assistance in the future, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly - gm@thekhotel.com.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

After not knowing what to expect had a pleasant stay. Check in was swift, room was a good size and clean. Reasonable breakfast not best or worst...
Enjoyed a beer at the bar...
i would go back and stay again as the experience was okay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
TheKHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and the facilities of The K Hotel and I would like to thank you for writing a review on tripadvisor.