US$158
US$145
US$206
US$128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$144
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$236
US$213
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$168
US$153
US$217
US$174
US$218
US$171
US$177
US$148
Ramada Hotel Bahrain(Manama)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$86
Priceline
US$367
US$332
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsamerican alleysports barnaval basenice hotelrooms are largeroom servicebusiness tripcomfortable bedssmoking roombusiness hotelenjoyable staythe hotel staffshort staystar hotelspecial thanksbahraingym
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would absolutely stay there again. I play to stay there each time I go to Bahrain.

The room was very well appointed, but the mattress was a little hard for my liking. That is probably my only complaint about the entire property.

Restaurants were good, room service was delicious, and relatively cheap.

I had business on NSA Bahrain so I was definitely excited to see it was only a short 5 minute would from the base.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at The K Hotel.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. It is only through valuable feedback such as your own that we are able to honestly evaluate our product and can continuously strive to improve the services we offer to our guests.

Should you have any further comments/ suggestion or require our assistance in the future, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Same as before it was clean and enough to stay for business.
Always guys are helpfull and polite
Also it is easy to find in Bahrain all time
Not to much crowded
Price is reasonable
Also breakfast...
Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and facilities of The K Hotel and I would like to thank you very much for writing a review on Trip Advisor.

Your comments will be shared with the team and I am certain that this will encourage us to continue to deliver high quality services.

We value your relationship with The K Hotel and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel and great services and professional people especially The person in charge at reception his name Ikbal
smiling to the guest and trying to help with everything ,

I will try to come in next two week , and the K hotel will be my first hotel in BH.

Thank you Ikbal and the K hotel .

Room Tip: City View & clean rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your views about our hotel and we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and services offered.

I shall share your feedback with the team, which will definitely encourage us to continue to exceed expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service and room , the way of dealing with me
also the smile of all staff team was so good
i will recommend the K hotels to all of my colleagues and friends
Hope to comeback again to enjoy this wonderful services

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was wonderful and as a single woman travelling I felt safe! The hotel cleaner i had was wonderful and accomodated my strange schedule. I was most IMPRESSED by the level of help that I got from the wonderful FEMALE FRONT DESK each day! The male staff was not helpful at all. The CONCIERGE WAS SO HELPFUL on JUNE 9th, 2018 when I needed to book a personal tour. I thought I had booked one earlier at the front desk with the male reception but it was not to be. The concierge came to the rescue and everything was fine. If you need help just ask the Female Front Desk clerks they know what they are doing. DO NOT ASK THE MALE FRONT DESK CLERK.. Everyone else, the male cleaners and the male concierge were excellent!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The K Hotel during your recent visit to Bahrain.

Your comment in regards to our service is appreciated and I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectation. The issue has been addressed and corrective action has been taken inorder to avoid a re-occurrence.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at The K Hotel.