Excellent all round and a great break from Saudi Arabia. From the drive in to the drive out every member of staff is very friendly and professional. As others say it is attached to the large City Center Mall with great shopping, many restaurants, and movies on your doorstep. The rooms are quite wonderfully unique with a plate glass see through wall surrounding the bath and shower area but of course the toilet glass wall is opaque. Bed was very comfortable and the room very quiet. We have not tried the Hotel restaurants so cannot comment. The lounge bar on the Mezzanine floor is a little smokey in the bar area but they have some great privacy areas with TV's in most and away from the bar. We have really enjoyed our breaks there and will most certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of Manama, The Westin Bahrain City Centre is the first-ever Westin Hotel to grace the island. Thoughtfully devised with a host of novel and innovative facilities that include the city's first Heavenly(R) Spa and Westin KidsClub, guests are afforded the opportunity to sample the unique Westin wellbeing promise when staying for business or leisure. The Westin is merely a few steps away from Bahrain City Centre, the nation's most popular retail and leisure destination with more than 340 retail stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Bahrain City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Grand And Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre
- The Westin Bahrain City Centre Manama