The Westin City Centre Bahrain
US$218
US$175
US$222
US$190
Ramada Hotel Bahrain(Manama)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$236
US$215
US$269
US$175
All reviewsheavenly spamezzanine loungeshopping malldirect accessbig smiledeluxe roomle meridienlate checkoutconvenient locationtaking carereception staffroom servicefive star hotelbusiness tripamazing hotelspecial thanksrooms are spacious
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have stayed in Kempinski Bahrain City Centre for two nights, and I have really liked the stay. The rooms are in perfect conditions, and the whole hotel setup is really convenient.
I will start with the check in process which was very smooth, and the whole staff is very welcoming and nice. The room is very nice with big windows overlooking parts of the sea. I liked the bathroom with glass walls.
The location of the hotel is really perfect. It’s located in Seif that is considered the business area in Bahrain near the important attractions. On the other hand, the hotel itself is inside the City Center mall, which is one of the major malls in the city. It has one of the exits that let you out directly inside the mall. This is really convenient, as you can do quick shopping and you have many dining options.
I have tried the restaurant for the breakfast and dinner. The breakfast really worth it. The quality of food is excellent as well as the variety. The dinner was ok for me, however, I think it’s really expensive specially that there are many other attractive dining options few steps away in City Mall.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank AyZuabi
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Mr Ayman,

We are very happy to read your positive review, and are glad we could contribute to making your trip to Bahrain a great experience.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and service. Our aim is to provide extraordinary experiences and service beyond excellent, and I’m content to hear that we have delivered that. I am happy to share your positive comments about the service with all my team.

As you mentioned our direct attachment to Bahrain City Centre Mall with its 340 retail outlets and various entertainment options is an added bonus for our guests. Our location in central Manama makes it convenient to navigate the country. For example the Bahrain International Circuit can be reached in just 20 minutes; and Bahrain Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site is only five minutes’ drive from the hotel.

I’m pleased to hear that you liked our breakfast. We have a direct partnership with a local farm in a neighbouring town, and we receive a delivery of fresh produce straight from the farm every day. This allows us to offer a large selection of dishes of highest quality using the freshest ingredients in all of our outlets. Although the price is a little higher, the advantage is that we know exactly where our food and ingredients come from, which isn’t found everywhere.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I loved this hotel!! Great service and great personnel. The room was very comfortable and modern.The location is wonderful if you want to spend your time shopping and watching movies at the mall. The buffet on Fridays is amazing too!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms Mary Morell,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay with us.

I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and service provided by our experienced hoteliers. Our goal is to provide wonderful experiences and extraordinary service, and positive comments such as yours motivate us even further. Also, as you mentioned our direct attachment to Bahrain City Centre Mall with its 340 retail outlets and various entertainment options is an added bonus for our guests.

I’m happy to learn that you enjoyed our Friday Family Brunch at Baharat which features a variety of international classics as well as a selection of Middle Eastern and Oriental dishes from across the Arab world with the freshest ingredients from our local partner farm.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Very nice, luxurious hotel with pretty decorated rooms.
WIFI for free of course, nice pool.
Big plus, the hotel is directly in the biggest mall of Manama.
There is a car rental in the lobby, which provides very cheap, reliable cars for those who feel driving.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Mr. Petrakis75,

We sincerely thank you for the positive review of your recent stay with us. It brings me great pleasure to hear that we have made your experience truly a memorable one.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the design aspect of our rooms and hotel. In our two unique towers, Grand and Ixir, we have distinct luxurious design features. The Grand Tower epitomises contemporary Western elegance and the Ixir Tower embodies modern Oriental sophistication, both equally stylish in their own way.

I am content to hear that you liked our pool and appreciated our location. The direct attachment to Bahrain City Centre Mall with its 340 retail outlets and various entertainment options is very convenient for our guests. Our location in central Manama makes it easy to navigate the country, especially with the rental cars option offered at the lobby as you mentioned. For example; Bahrain Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site is only five minutes’ drive from the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel on your next visit to Bahrain.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Kempinski Grand Hotel during the Bahrain F1 Grand Prix. Coincidentally, the Red Bull F1 team was staying here too. And I also bumped into Esteban Gutierrez (F1 Sauber Team) when I was having dinner downstairs after the race. The hotel is directly linked to the mall - Bahrain City Centre. Lovely mall with so many shops. I found myself doing LOTS of shopping. I had the best lamb shoulder ever at the ground floor restaurant on Ixir side. I really, really encourage you to try it! The service at the lounge (Grand side) was superb. My only complaint is that the water in the shower was lukewarm. Overall - Good experience. I'll definitely stay here if I manage to do the next Bahrain F1 Grand Prix.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear kkn889,

I’m content to hear your encouraging feedback and I’m glad that your had a pleasant stay with us during the F1 weekend. We aim to provide memorable experiences and service beyond the ordinary and I’m pleased to learn that we have delivered that. We’re glad to hear that you liked Baharat restaurant’s signature dish “Slow Braised Local Lamb Shoulder Marinated with Homemade ‘Baharat’ Spices, Cumin Sauce and Cloves Rice”. I’m happy to share your positive feedback with our Executive Chef. Perhaps on your next visit you can try our other signature dish in Saveur, the “Pan Fried Hammour with Sauerkraut, accompanied by Potato Purée and Mustard Chive Sauce”.

I regret to hear that the water in the shower was lukewarm and did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate if you brought such concerns to our attention at the time of your stay so we can assist you immediately.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I only stayed one night but the experience was wonderful. Even if it was just the Ixir, it was very well maintained. Very modern with cultural highlights in the room. Cleanliness, amenities are just what I wanted and needed. I'm usually iffy walking inside hotel rooms and bathrooms without any slippers on but I felt quite assured that the room was clean. Sleep quality was one of the best I've experienced. Location is just its best selling feature. Directly connected to City Centre. Couldn't ask for anything more in terms of convenience.

Staff was very friendly, efficient, accomodating. Special mention to the bell boy Jaycee, front desk Marisa, and the lady whose name I didn't get who went out of her way to help me with my shirt problem.

I would definitely book this hotel the next time I visit Bahrain.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Rainchild09,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us.

I’m pleased to hear your positive feedback and I’m glad that you had a memorable stay with us. Our aim is to provide enjoyable experiences and service beyond extraordinary and I’m delighted to hear that we have delivered that. I’m happy to share your positive comments with my entire team, including Jaycee, Marisa and the rest of the team.

I’m satisfied to learn that you enjoyed our modern hotel, facilities and the cleanliness of our rooms. Our room design is contemporary with luxurious touches everywhere and we have a wide selection of room categories to choose from. I’m glad that you enjoyed our up-to-date style.

As you mentioned our direct attachment to Bahrain City Centre with its 340 retail outlets and numerous entertainment options indeed is very convenient for our guests, whether travelling for business or pleasure.

We look forward to having the pleasure to welcome you back at our hotel soon.