I spent 3 nights in the hotel , I selected the hotel due of the location attached to city center mall. Honestly since I arrived to the hotel grand building I found very warm welcome from every member in the entrance or reception desk . The room very clean and you feel comfortable facing the front side of the hotel. What attract me that you can go to the mall in easy way since the hotel is attached . Every time I do shopping and when I return to the room the down stair security offer his help by asking the service man to take our items to the room. Breakfast is excellent and the staff were very welcoming to every one and you don't need to wait to ask for tea or coffee they will come and offer the service. Honestly I think I need to go back to this hotel every time I visit Bahrain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of Manama, The Westin Bahrain City Centre is the first-ever Westin Hotel to grace the island. Thoughtfully devised with a host of novel and innovative facilities that include the city's first Heavenly(R) Spa and Westin KidsClub, guests are afforded the opportunity to sample the unique Westin wellbeing promise when staying for business or leisure. The Westin is merely a few steps away from Bahrain City Centre, the nation's most popular retail and leisure destination with more than 340 retail stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Bahrain City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Grand And Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre
- The Westin Bahrain City Centre Manama