The Westin City Centre Bahrain
US$181
US$140
US$218
US$175
Ramada Hotel Bahrain(Manama)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$240
US$175
US$236
US$215
All reviewsheavenly spamezzanine loungeshopping malldirect accessbig smiledeluxe roomle meridienlate checkoutthe location is perfecttaking carereception staffroom servicefive star hotelbusiness tripamazing hotelspecial thanksrooms are spacious
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My stay was very short in term but made a very big mark in any hotel i've visited before

definitely i would recommend this fine hotel for every traveler i meet

very clean an excellent location with professional an welcoming staff

Room Tip: look for Receptionist Argntxu which will be a big help to you
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alsufyani
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Alsufyani

We thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us.

I’m delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I’m glad to learn that you liked our central location, the hotel and the service provided by our experienced hoteliers. Our aim is to provide outstanding service and memorable experiences for our guests and I'm happy we have delivered that. I have shared your positive feedback with my entire team.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

A good two day stay in the Hotel. Being attached to the most popular mall in bahrain is a great advantage. the course i was taking was also in the hotel adding to the convenience. The breakfast & lunch buffet were great!!

• Stayed: June 2014
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear RelaxedArab

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent stay with us.

I’m glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and you enjoyed the direct connection to the mall, Bahrain’s largest entertainment destination. I’m delighted to learn that you enjoyed our breakfast and lunch offerings. We aim to provide high quality food prepared with the freshest ingredients, many of which are delivered daily from our local partner farm located just 10 minutes away from the hotel.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

A brief stay for a business trip. Check-in was smooth and professional, notwithstanding the late hour.
Room design and layout is one of the best I have experienced in the region, with the room curving good, with a spacious sleeping area and a self-contained bathroom and separate toilet.
I had booked a lounge access room and this provided a great area for breakfast, a good cup of coffee and free wifi to catch up on emails.

The bar areas looked interesting, although with prices to match.

Access to the mall next door would be a plus for the shoppers – not the purpose of my trip.
Based on a short stay, this is a good hotel, in a hood location with service to match.

I have heard that the hotel is changing brand / management in the near future, so it will be interesting to see what this does to service and maintenance.

Room Tip: Lounge access rooms better
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Yarro

Thank you for writing such a positive review of your recent stay with us.

I’m glad to hear that you appreciated our modern, elegant rooms and bathrooms. It’s also great to hear that you enjoyed the Grand Lounge access with its all day complimentary food and beverage service and wi-fi.

From our bars, both Mezzanine Lounge and Bizarre Lounge have “From Bureau to Bar” after work offer from 6 pm to 8 pm every day except Friday where you can enjoy one of our signature beverages and have the second one on us.

It’s great to know that you enjoyed our breakfast. Our aim is to provide high quality food prepared with the freshest ingredients, many of which are delivered daily from our local partner farm located just 10 minutes away from the hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I spent 3 nights in the hotel , I selected the hotel due of the location attached to city center mall. Honestly since I arrived to the hotel grand building I found very warm welcome from every member in the entrance or reception desk . The room very clean and you feel comfortable facing the front side of the hotel. What attract me that you can go to the mall in easy way since the hotel is attached . Every time I do shopping and when I return to the room the down stair security offer his help by asking the service man to take our items to the room. Breakfast is excellent and the staff were very welcoming to every one and you don't need to wait to ask for tea or coffee they will come and offer the service. Honestly I think I need to go back to this hotel every time I visit Bahrain.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Seeniim

We thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us.

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and the direct connection to the mall, Bahrain’s largest entertainment destination. I’m delighted to learn that you appreciated the service provided by our experienced team of hoteliers. Positive feedback such as yours motivates us to strive even further. I have shared your kind feedback with my entire team.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our wedding anniversary .. Lets start with the only positive point about this hotel .. The location adjacent to city center shopping mall which has so many things to do.

Now the CONS :
1- the staff were not welcoming at all .. We felt that they were forced to work or something .. The credit card was declined while there was enough balance .. I had to walk to the mall to withdraw the money and that was annoying ..

2- I can understand the security search on the gates .. But i felt watched like a criminal from security staff while i was in the lobby !! I really hated that.

3- the screen inside the room was terrible.. No welcoming note .. VERY very slow navigation between the pages and channels .. I just never used it for the whole stay!

4- the complimentary internet was a nightmare .. Very slow and kept disconnecting all the time.

5- the wedding anniversary package was fair but way high in price ( 55BD) .. Doesn't worth the price at all.

6- there was a note in the room says don't take any amenities from the room or you will be charged for anything missing .. That is offensive and disrespectful .. I've never seen such a note in any other hotel.. What a way to treat your guests !!

7- the path connecting the hotel to the mall is very narrow and long .. Sometimes my wife had to walk behind me all the way if there were many people facing us .. NOT comfortable AT ALL ..

8- overpriced for the type of room we stayed in ..

Stay here only if you want the shopping mall .. Otherwise just run away !! There are Many other good options in bahrain ..

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Abdulrahman_Asfar

Dear Mr Abdulrahman_Asfar

We thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our direct connection to Bahrain City Centre mall.

I regret to hear that your experience with us was not up to your expectations. We would appreciate if you had brought your concerns to our attention at the time of your stay so that we could have assisted you then.

Please allow me address your comments individually. I’m sorry to hear that you experienced challenges with your credit card payment. Like all other hotels and shops around the world we do not control the credit card payment systems and occasionally there are hic-ups with payments, however this is beyond our control.

I regret to learn you felt our security control was not as you expected. We live in a world where security checks at public establishments have, unfortunately, become a way of life. We have an experienced security team who take the safety and security of all our guests extremely seriously.

I apologize if you experienced problems with your TV and internet connection. Our IT team would have been happy to help you if you had informed us at the time.

Regarding the room amenities such as bathrobes, towels etc. in the rooms are meant for guest use during their stay, however if any guest would like to purchase any items they are for sale. The note in the room is to inform the guests of that.

One of the things most of our guests appreciate is the direct connection to the mall through the corridor. When the hotel and the mall are busy the corridor is often busy too. I’m sorry to hear you felt it’s too narrow.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you in another Kempinski soon.