“The best”

Ranked #36 of 530 Restaurants in Manama
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Mirai brings a contemporary and innovative take on Japanese cuisine to Bahrain. Meaning "future", Mirai has established itself as one of the most popular restaurants in Bahrain.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The best”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I love it a lot it's one of my favorite Japanese Restaurants the service is good and the food is great the place is very calm I really enjoy it

1 Thank Dahliajj

• Arabic first
“Nice and cozy”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The place setting is very nice though it's very small.... food is very good... also waiters are friendly and helpful. .. try popcorn shrimp with crabs and unagi

2 Thank Ahmed M
Melbourne
“Try the wagu goyza”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

A business lunch - we arrived late and were in a hurry. The staff were helpful (after noting the time for last lunch orders had already passed), seated us quickly and got the food and drinks organised.

The food was great quality and the sushi and sashimi were fresh and tasty. The cooked meals were also excellent with the wagu goyza the 'hero' dish.

I did not pay so unsure of value. This looks like it would be a good restaurant for an evening meal.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Yarro
Manama, Al Manamah, Bahrain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service and great quality food!!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I literally just got home after having dinner at Mirai and had to come home and do a review.....! It was wonderful I visited with my father and we had the tuna tar tar (which comes with a 10bd price tag but is well worth it if you appreciate good tuna!) and the quail which was by far the best quail I have had in the Middle East though it was just a little salty for my taste. We then got the main course which we both ordered a few different dishes to try. The most memorable was the 'heart maki' and the seared salmon maki that were both off of the specials menu. Dinner was wonderful service was fantastic and we managed to get drinks appetizers mains and the bill all within 45min. Even on a Tuesday night it is best to have a reservation if you like to eat late because by the time we left the place was filling up fast!
While I did not linger in the lounge upstairs they had a well stocked bar with friendly tenders but it was a little dark and gloomy for me, the ceilings are quite low and can be quite claustrophobic if there are more then 10 people!
I really enjoyed the experience and most of all the food! I would recommend it to any one who is a true lover of sushi or Japanese food in general!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Andrea P
“Best JAP in BAH”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

From its traditional miso soup to its new-wave Japanese dishes, mirai has a consistency of delivering an amazing array of variety and particualrly excellent sushi and maki's. The place is modern, with a smart casual feel. Service is good, but with a full house on most weekends you'll definitely need a reservation.

• Visited October 2013