“Makes it hard to leave”

Residence Inn Manama Juffair
Ranked #22 of 136 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed 6 February 2014

From the moment you walk in the door for check in you are greeted with sincere smiles. I was impressed with the size and the cleanliness of the rooms. Coming to my room after work, I was able to really relax. It amazed me how after only one brief encounter with the staff, that they remember your name. I only have one regret about this place, and that all good things must come to an end. Checking out is the hardest part. But I shall return to the one place I call my home away from home.

Room Tip: Just book, any room is a great room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I booked this as no other hotel was available during Bahrain Airshow. The room is quite nice, a big one-bedroon with a living area and a kitchen, the value is great. The service was not impressive.

Overall not a bad hotel for a family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
RI_151, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Manama Juffair, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear MohamedMahfooz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments on our suites and your review. We do value your feedback, which will aid us to further enhance your stay with us for next time you visit us.

Further to your feedback, I would be highly obliged if you could let us know on where we could better ourselves and our services to our guests. Kindly email me on reggie.titus@marriott.com.

Once again, thank you for your time and I do hope we get an opportunity to serve you again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reggie Titus
Director Of Sales.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few 4 nights. Very friendly staff and very quite hotel. Breakfast room is great and had different selection daily.

I had a studio suite and it was perfect for a single traveler and even suitable for a couple.

I had no issues what so ever had the hotel and would highly recommend it.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed there recently for 10 days on business. I cannot say enough for the front desk staff, who greeted me every day and throughout, and even gave me a Christmas card and thoughtful gift. The pool was under construction, so I didn't see it. But the gym was fantastic! Brand new and with all the items you would expect to see - universal gym, cardio equipment, free weights, etc. Beautiful. Breakfast was lovely with a great variety of fresh and hot selections. I had a 2-bedroom suite, and it was HUGE with plenty of room to relax and work. This is a great place to use as a home base in Bahrain. But there is no bar, lounge, and the food from the restaurant (room service) is mediocre at best. But the service overall is impeccable! The hotel is not in the greatest area, but it is close to many other evening entertainment places. Hats off to the friendliest staff in Bahrain!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Lantuejoul_F, General Manager at Residence Inn Manama Juffair, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear meclark246
I would like to express our appreciation for your patronage and for your sincere opinion. I am glad to know that our associates made your stay memorable, and you have found the Residence Inn as a great home base. Kindly note that your additional comments were shared with the concerned department heads. Looking forward to welcoming you once again, we remain,
Truly yours,
Michel Sursock

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Right down to the staff. The staff attended to your every need and went out of their way to greet with a smile at all times of the day. Breakfast was always well appointed with freshly cooked eggs, pastries, fruits and yogurts. Security was a bonus, parking, pool, fitness club, etc... Rooms neatly appointed with the latest in furniture, wide screen TV, WIFI, direct connect. Everything was top notch!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Nice new facility in Juffair close to most of the action in Bahrain. Hotel is well appointed with very friendly staff. Seems like the hotel in relatively new. No smoking Marriott policy applies in Bahrain as well.

Cons: No bar ( Typical Residence Inn ). They do offer room service at ridiculous rates and it is not good so stay away.

I am a platinum member and did not receive any benefits whatsoever. I had to argue for a room on a higher floor.

All in all good hotel nice rooms and a good choice for Bahrain but very very expensive.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I recently spent 9 weeks at the hotel whilst working at the port of Bahrain. Tue staff are brilliant, nothing was too much trouble and they really are a credit too the hotel! Rooms are spacious with everything i needed too live in total comfort. The pool could be situated better but other than that the hotel was faultless!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business