“The perfect place to stay in Bahrain”

Residence Inn Manama Juffair
Ranked #21 of 134 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I just loved this hotel. For me it was close to the Naval Base, but I would recommend that anyone stay here. As you can see, I have traveled quite a bit and I can honestly say that this is the BEST staff I have ever encountered. The rooms were just what I needed with a small kitchen. Also, they were clean, clean clean. The breakfast was included and was wonderful. I hope the manage reads this because I want tell you to know what a wonder staff you have. I will be back for sure!!!!!

Room Tip: The corner rooms are the best, but they are all very nice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
MEA76, Public Relations Manager at Residence Inn Manama Juffair, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Ingermany,
Thank you very much for this wonderful review, and we appreciate your time on this. We will ensure that it will be shared with all our Residence Inn hosts.
We hope to see you soon in Manama.
Kind regards,

Florence Lantuejoul

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Of the nicest hotels I've visited in terms of service and beautiful location in a quiet area with the availability of the services you need and these are the first time that I try the Marriott Hotels and worthy of admiration because they have excellent staff welcoming and friendly, I would like to mention the reception Gulwraa Carlo and Izziah and I liked the diversity of the breakfast and staff, helpful and very liked Ms. Angelinaa Gulwraa and security, as well as an excellent place worth a visit I have a note on cleaning rooms were not at the level of sophisticated housekeeping

Room Tip: top floor better
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
MEA76, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Manama Juffair, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Abdulla199,
Thank you for taking the time out to review and share your wonderful first experience with Residence Inn by Marriott. We would also like to thank you to identify our hosts who went beyond to enure you had a comfortable stay with us.
It is our endeavor to achieve excellence in all aspects of our guest experience and we have taken note on your view on our cleanliness. This will be shared with our management and improvements will be made to better ourselves.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our family.

Reggie Titus

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The staff are always professional and friendly. The rooms are always clean with all amenities close to hand and the breakfast is good. The Residence Inn will always be my hotel of choice when in Bahrain

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Always stay here on business in Bahrain. The staff is exceptionally friendly, courteous, and professional. Residence Inn will always be my hotel of choice for travel in Bahrain. The complimentary breakfast here is always good too.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014

From the moment you walk in the door for check in you are greeted with sincere smiles. I was impressed with the size and the cleanliness of the rooms. Coming to my room after work, I was able to really relax. It amazed me how after only one brief encounter with the staff, that they remember your name. I only have one regret about this place, and that all good things must come to an end. Checking out is the hardest part. But I shall return to the one place I call my home away from home.

Room Tip: Just book, any room is a great room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I booked this as no other hotel was available during Bahrain Airshow. The room is quite nice, a big one-bedroon with a living area and a kitchen, the value is great. The service was not impressive.

Overall not a bad hotel for a family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
RI_151, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Manama Juffair, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear MohamedMahfooz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments on our suites and your review. We do value your feedback, which will aid us to further enhance your stay with us for next time you visit us.

Further to your feedback, I would be highly obliged if you could let us know on where we could better ourselves and our services to our guests. Kindly email me on reggie.titus@marriott.com.

Once again, thank you for your time and I do hope we get an opportunity to serve you again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reggie Titus
Director Of Sales.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few 4 nights. Very friendly staff and very quite hotel. Breakfast room is great and had different selection daily.

I had a studio suite and it was perfect for a single traveler and even suitable for a couple.

I had no issues what so ever had the hotel and would highly recommend it.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo