“Simply One of the best”

Ranked #19 of 132 Hotels in Manama
Al Hofuf, Saudi Arabia
“Simply One of the best”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The staff relations and friendliness with their customers are genuine, unlike some other hotels. The interior of the hotel is really fascinating, neat and beautiful. The hotel is well positioned in the very heart of Bahrain and moving around is not a problem. I highly recommend it for anyone who want to enjoy the beauty of Bahrain..

Room Tip: Top floor starting from the 4th to get a good view of the kingdom especially at night.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gee20092014
RI_151, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Manama Juffair, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Gee20092014,

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for your appreciation for our sincerity towards guest satisfaction. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and awaiting your next visit to Residence Inn Manama, Juffair.

Regards,

Reggie.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Arabic first
Hollywood, Maryland
Reviewed 21 March 2014

One of the best Hotels I've had the privilege to stay at for extended periods of time. The Hotel Staff is extremely professional and their service is exceptional. I highly recommend The Residence Inn Manama Juffair as a perferred place to stay when visiting the kingdom.

Room Tip: explain your personal needs to the hotel staff and they will do their best to accomaodate those spec...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

It was a very pleasant stay. The room was perfect. I missed nothing and all the equipment is in excellent conditions. Furnitures are very comfortable. Service excellent- friendly and competent. Breakfast quite good. I recommend this hotel. The hotel is located close to the "Grand Mosque"- ten minutes by walk- and to visit the Mosque is a Must Be.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Tolland, Connecticut
Reviewed 15 March 2014

A well needed 2 day get away is what was in order for my colleagues and I. The Residence Inn met our needs in every way. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. We only had breakfast there and that was also good. The professionalism and friendliness of the staff was exceptional and I would not hesitate on recommending this hotel to anyone. Great job Grace and co-workers.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for your comments and for your time taken to recognize our associates. We would surely pass your review to our Residence Inn team and looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Regards,

Reggie
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I just loved this hotel. For me it was close to the Naval Base, but I would recommend that anyone stay here. As you can see, I have traveled quite a bit and I can honestly say that this is the BEST staff I have ever encountered. The rooms were just what I needed with a small kitchen. Also, they were clean, clean clean. The breakfast was included and was wonderful. I hope the manage reads this because I want tell you to know what a wonder staff you have. I will be back for sure!!!!!

Room Tip: The corner rooms are the best, but they are all very nice.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
MEA76, Public Relations Manager at Residence Inn Manama Juffair, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Ingermany,
Thank you very much for this wonderful review, and we appreciate your time on this. We will ensure that it will be shared with all our Residence Inn hosts.
We hope to see you soon in Manama.
Kind regards,

Florence Lantuejoul
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Of the nicest hotels I've visited in terms of service and beautiful location in a quiet area with the availability of the services you need and these are the first time that I try the Marriott Hotels and worthy of admiration because they have excellent staff welcoming and friendly, I would like to mention the reception Gulwraa Carlo and Izziah and I liked the diversity of the breakfast and staff, helpful and very liked Ms. Angelinaa Gulwraa and security, as well as an excellent place worth a visit I have a note on cleaning rooms were not at the level of sophisticated housekeeping

Room Tip: top floor better
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
MEA76, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Manama Juffair, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Abdulla199,
Thank you for taking the time out to review and share your wonderful first experience with Residence Inn by Marriott. We would also like to thank you to identify our hosts who went beyond to enure you had a comfortable stay with us.
It is our endeavor to achieve excellence in all aspects of our guest experience and we have taken note on your view on our cleanliness. This will be shared with our management and improvements will be made to better ourselves.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our family.

Reggie Titus
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The staff are always professional and friendly. The rooms are always clean with all amenities close to hand and the breakfast is good. The Residence Inn will always be my hotel of choice when in Bahrain

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business