US$158
US$145
US$201
US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$236
US$214
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$149
US$131
US$168
US$153
Ramada Hotel Bahrain(Manama)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$187
US$154
Sofitel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$192
US$185
Cancelon
Book now, pay at stay
US$367
US$332
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
All reviewspool partybody workslotus restaurantwaikiki restaurantamerican alleyenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotelgreat hotelroom servicepool siderooms are spaciouspool barliving roomvisit bahrainspecial thanksexcellent staybusiness trip
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

the suite room was ok, breakfast absolutely fine .. I did not recorder a lot of noise during all the time and what else ... of course I have to spend some words for gym...there many machines from the best brand in the world ( Tecnogym ) but apart of that the trainers are very helpfull and professional .. many thanks and regards to Vinod ( gym trainer )
If I can I will be back. Prices on average

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time to visit this place I really like the hotel style I just land from dubai last month to Bharian to work and live here I pass by this hotel to watch the football match in the world cub we went to sport bar there next to the pool area really it was amazing atmosphere they service nice shisha ,amazing service and all team work there so friendly I really enjoyed to be there for sure I will be back again thanks a lot for nice experience .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My first time but It was amazing . I really love a lot and really have fun. The food is very good. Hotel is very Good .The restaurant is clean and all the staff are accomodating. The price are worth it.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome party cause this is my first time here in Elite crystal hotel all staff are very friendly and helpful .I enjoyed a lot and have fun with all the dj’s .I will surely come back next here. Elite!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Joan Valerie O
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

elite crystal hotel is my favourite hotel in Bahrain. i have been staying here for 4 years now and i really love the hospitality of the staff. rooms are just awesome and the pool party is the most happening parties in the town. Bharati and Karan are really superb and ensure their teams are doing good job. my best wishes to the elite crystal team.. keep up the good work.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo