Crowne Plaza Bahrain
US$218
US$175
US$182
US$140
Ramada Hotel Bahrain(Manama)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$320
US$291
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdiplomatic areaindian restaurantrooms are quietseafood nightlive bandnice hotelsports barpool arearoom upgradebusiness tripmain restaurantclose to the airportstayed one nightrooms are greatroom servicebreakfast buffetsaudi arabia
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stayed for two nights at short notice and found the hotel has just about everything right. We stayed in a refurbished room, which was very well finished. Great sleep and peaceful nights. The breakfast and evening meal were on the best in class list in my books. The steak night provided the best cooked steak I have had in the region.

Room Tip: Ask for a refurbished room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Guest_Relations_CPB, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Mr. Scott

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Bahrain!

On behalf of the management and the whole team of Crowne Plaza Bahrain, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your good review on our quality food and services that you have experienced during your stay.

We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your opinion about us and your stay here in TripAdvisor as it is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared.

We look forward to having the pleasure of receiving you once again during your next visit to Bahrain and make it even more memorable.

Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to email us on cp@cp-bahrain.com. Alternatively, you may email reservations@cp-bahrain.com for your booking requirements.

Marketing/PR Manager.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Like my title said....it's a great place to stay, at least it was for me on my many visits to the Kingdom of Bahrain. I enjoyed the on site facilities, pool, gym and shops. Concierge was always helpful and most of the time they were Filipino so the English was better then most. The coffee shop upon entering is yummy and great for short meetings.
The beds have always been comfortable and room service top notch. Only issue I have is I always smelled cigarette smoke in the hallways.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Guest_Relations_CPB, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the management and the whole team of Crowne Plaza Bahrain, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your good review on our quality food, facilities and services that you have experienced during your stay.

We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your opinion about your stay and experiences with us. We take all your comments seriously as these are vital for us to continue improving our accommodation, facilities and services in order to provide our guests the most enjoyable, comfortable and pleasant stay with us.
We are also pleased to share that we have recently renovated the rooms in one of our wings in our hotel to ensure we are meeting the expectations of our travelers.
Once again thank you very much and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Bahrain.

PR/Marketing Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have on numerous occasions been to Bahrain and apart two occasions, I have always stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Manama. My latest visit was from April 2 - 4 and as usual it was a joy been back to that place. The wonderful treatment started as soon as I pulled up into parking. Everyone of the staff treated me as if I am family.

This time I was given one of the deluxe rooms on the renovated wing of the hotel. The room was very cozy. The breakfast at the Harvester's Restaurant is one of the best. The waiters and waitresses are as polite as the other staff in the hotel.

There is a large number of cheaper hotels in Manama but the comfort and services at the Crowne Plaza is worth the cost of one's stay there.

Room Tip: If you can charm the lady or gentleman at the front desk, get her/him to give you a room on the newly renovated wing. All the room are quiet but ask for one to the back of the wing.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank EbonyConda
Guest_Relations_CPB, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Bahrain!

On behalf of the management and the whole team of Crowne Plaza Bahrain, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your good review on our quality people and services that you have experienced during your stay.

We shared your warm and thoughtful appreciation with our colleagues at the food & beverage team.

Thank you again for your comments and the tips and we look forward to having the pleasure of receiving you once again during your next visit to Bahrain and make it even more memorable.

Marketing/PR Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Ive been to this hotel 2 times, the rooms need to upgrades in some places, but they are still pretty modern and comfortable.
the first day me and my husband are trying to book for couples massage called for the booking the receptionist told me that they have only one therapist at that moment,and the next day trying to book again whole body massage for my husband what a surprise receptionist saying that they dont have any therapist and its "OFF" no therapist.

Second: in the night going back to hotel was in the lobby security came and ask if were staying in the hotel asking my husband if we did check in together and want to see my room key it was really embarrasing moment for me i dont understand what is the purpose.?

Thirdly went to harvester bar to have a drink a watch a football match at the same time, got phone call from my friend since bar is to noisy decided to go out from the bar talk in front of the door outsidewhile having conversation on phone security interupt and saying that i cant talk to the phone infront of the door and if i like i need to seat in the lobby or else i need to go inside the bar which is sounds too annoying his giving an option which is i really dont like his approaching too sarcastic, not allowed to talk in front of harvester.???

For the rest everything is perfect, the receptionist are nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Veronica S
Guest_Relations_CPB, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Ms. Veronica,

On behalf of the management and the whole team of Crowne Plaza Bahrain, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.
We are pleased to share that we have recently refurbished our rooms in one entire wing, designed incorporating luxurious, modern, comfortable and fresh designs to meet the expectations of our international travelers.
With our recently launched spa treatment facility, it is very popular and is quite busy throughout the day and is strongly advised to make a booking a day earlier, however we should have anticipated your request and made arrangements with the masseuse accordingly.

With regards to your comment regarding the security, as part of the company policy and security procedures, it is a routine check up that is done with all our patrons after certain time of the evening. However, we do apologize if in any way the message delivered by our security made you feel uncomfortable and we will look at rectifying the same.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Crowne Plaza Bahrain soon to serve you on your next visit to Bahrain to make sure you will have the best stay experience with us and for us to try to exceed your expectations.

If at all possible I would be delighted to contact you to discuss your feedback in more detail at your convenience. If you perhaps could email me your contact details on priya.shankar@ihg.com I would like to obtain more details from you to continue our commitment to exemplary services.

PR & Marketing Manager

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I happened to stay at the Crowne Plaza Bahrain during the F1 weekend in their newly renovated wing. The rooms were great and the service of the staff was excellent. The Harvesters Pub was nice and I enjoyed the live band. The Indian restaurant was also very good. Over the years the hotel has been able to win a lot of awards and shows along term commitment to serve guests. Thank you for the great stay!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank VagabondDNA

Dear Valued guest,

A very warm greeting from Crowne Plaza Bahrain!

On behalf of the management and the whole team of Crowne Plaza Bahrain, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your good review on our newly renovated rooms food and services that you have experienced during your stay.

We especially appreciate that you shared your warm and thoughtful appreciation of the awards we have won over the years.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to having the pleasure of receiving you once again during your next visit to Bahrain and make it even more memorable.

Marketing/PR Manager