Located on a dam between the two islands of Muharraq and Manama, this resort is a beautiful village with a lot of open spaces and a great sea view. It is only a ten minutes drive from the airport and another ten minutes to downtown Manama.
The rooms are decorated in a beautiful colonial style. There are two different restaurants, one in the entrance area and the other in a separate building on poles, above the water. It is a pleasure to walk around the resort during night time.
The staff is friendly and very supportive. The breakfast has a great variety. When I am staying in Manama, this is my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachside luxury 4-star hotel, combining leisure facilities and business district convenience. Hotel features an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool with a hot tub set, a private beach, a fitness center and spa and a free business center. Seafood and catch-of-the day fish specialties are served at La Perle Restaurant, while Zytoun Grill offers international delights buffet with Arabic touch. Live sport and cocktails at Bellevue panoramic bar overlooking the Arabian Gulf, open until late in the evening. Novotel Al Dana Bahrain is 5 minutes drive from airport, Diplomatic and financial areas and City Center; the largest mall in Bahrain, one minute walking distance from Bahrain national museum and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Al Dana Resort Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Novotel Al Dana Hotel Bahrain
- Novotel Manama
- Manama Novotel
- Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort Manama