Parked up at the door to off load our bags but no assistance was offered.The Aston Martin brigade were getting more attention. Onto the desk. All staff were busy but a man asked for my passport while he was talking to somebody on he phone. Waited. He then motioned me to the next girl to sort us out. Hmmm
A bit pokey. TV didn't work. Man came and changed the batteries.A strange thing eveything is in boxes, even the bottled water !! One socket for kettle and coffee maker. Man came with an adaptor.Tried to look out of the window..filthy.Man came with some fruit.Internet wouldn't connect two men came.Two girls came with balloons ( Girl Fridays birthday ).
A trite expensine @ 13BD. I hate it when the plates you have used aren't taken away when you have finished with them.They weren't.
Highlight none in the hotel BUT outside last evening I saw a Ferrari being driven in. It parked up and I said " nice car ". Want to drive it he said.? OMG. I wish I hadn't downed 4 pints.
Would I stay again ? No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the North coast of Bahrain, this seven-story, 264-room luxury resort is located within a 20-acre urban resort complex built on reclaimed land on the seafront of Manama. The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel & Spa is only 11kms from the airport, 3kms from the Manama City Center and just across the road from the Bahrain Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain Hotel And Spa
- Ritz Carlton Manama
- Ritz Manama
- The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Manama