US$159
US$172
US$173
US$149
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Ramada Hotel Bahrain(Manama)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$332
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$367/night.

All reviewsroyal clubkontiki restaurantolivos restaurantirish pubkon tikiclose to the airportnice pool areathe executive loungestandard roomduring ramadanrooms are comfortableroom serviceclub roommini barvery nice hotelvisiting bahrainbusiness trip
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The facilities are very good, and the service is outstanding. The staff accommodated every request, from early check in to late check out. They were all very friendly. The room was very large and comfortable, the hotel is in a great central location and has good restaurants, pool and gym.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GM-RDBlu, General Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Jeffrey,

I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel but most importantly that you found our staff very friendly. I am glad to see our 'Yes I Can' philosophy in action. I will be passing your kind comments to the team.

I am looking forward welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels next bring you to Bahrain.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Good hotel , but they charge for early check in after reservation request though rooms were available with reason that others do so Radisson also has started charging..check in at 10 am in place of 3 pm..not good for Radisson name!!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
GM-RDBlu, General Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Nilesh G,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for your positive comments on tripadvisor about your recent stay at the Diplomat Radisson Blu.

In regards to the availability of rates inclsuive of breakfast please note that the rate quoted at the time of your stay was very competitive and hence why breakfast was not included. In the meantime if and when your travels bring you back to Bahrain please do not hesitate to contact me personally on panos.panagis@radissonblu.com to advise on the best possible rate.

I look forward wlecoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Every time I stay at the Radisson Blu my experience is always great and positive about this hotel. From service, friendly staff, welcoming and helpful. Nice big clean rooms that has everything. Pool bar is great thx to Mr Alan and his Co workers. Spa is relaxing. Ms. Feda at the front desk always provides A great service along with her Co Workers. Location is good. Just an advice to the coming guests read your booking well before going to eat breakfast there is a BIG chance its not included so you don't get surprised on the way out that you have to pay, Also the hotel staff at least should mention this to the guest. See you Next time Radisson Blu

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear AlaAldeen,

Thank you for taking the time on commenting on tripadvisor about your recent stay at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel. I am pleased to hear your positive comments about the service and staff here at the hotel. I have already passed your comments to them accordingly.

In regards to the rates quoted please note that there are rates inclusive of breakfast when booking. However our rates currently remain very competitive and may mary from time to time. Please contact me directly if you so wish to introduce you the available channels for booking packages that include breakfast on panos.panagis@radissonblu.com.

I look forward welcoming you back tot he hotel in the near future when your travels bring you back to Bahrain.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I'v been staying in this hotel for at least 5 or 6 times now during short missions to Bahrain and it is extremely conformable place to stay and relax after hard labored days… The rooms are large and cosy, wi-fi is free and unlimited, coffee, tea and water provided daily. The pool is large and very suitable for laps and enjoying the swim. The staff is very kind and helpful, room service quick and reliable which is very enjoyable. There is room for improvement for the breakfast, given it's extremely varied (maybe a bit too much), quality is a bit sacrificed in the process...

Each time I come back, the staff recognizes me and during one of my visits, there wasn't any rooms left because of the Formula One tournament (not really my cup of tea but apparently it's quite a success in Bahrain), they upgraded me to their Royal section, a nice touch for a regular client.
Definitely a hotel to keep in mind for staying in Manama-Bahrain.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GM-RDBlu, General Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Karimkwo,

Firstly let me thank you for commenting on trip advisor about your positive stays at the hotel in the recent past. It is most pleasing to see that you recognize the friendliness of the staff and their ability to always recognize the guests. I also noted your comments about the breakfast and will work with our Chef to improve things further in the near future.

I look forward welcoming you tot he hotel personally, when your travels next bring you to Bahrain.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Dipolmat Radisson Blu in Manama had a home feeling .. my family enjoyed the pool they also enjoyed the welcome feeling that the staff gave them during breakfast and lunch ... The cleaning services was not up to the standard .. the bath room had some water leak ...

Thank Amal Abdulrahma... A

Dear Abdulrahman,

Thank you for taking the time on commenting on tripadvisor about your recent stay at the hotel. I am pleased to see that overall your stay was enjoyable however I note the issue about the leakage in the bathroom and cleanliness of the room. I have spoken to the team convcerned and I can assure you this was an isolated incident.

I am looking forward welcoming you and the family back to the hotel when your travels next bring to Bahrain.