“nice and beutiful and relaxing”

Ranked #8 of 133 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The club suites are amazing and the beautiful pool we went to everyday was great and relaxing.
with a spa saloon club floors pool fancy lobby bar restaurant and shop near the beach.
it was truly amazing I love and recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank taf f
The Diplomat Ra... n, Executive Assistant Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Taf F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.

Great to hear the feedback and that you are happy with our club floor and our lagoon pool.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Diplomat Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for stay here at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel and hope to meet you in person when your travels bring you back to the Bahrain.

There are newer reviews for The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This hotel is top notch. From the time I stepped in until I departed by taxi for the airport. The hotel is really nice with great decorum and ambiance. I only wish I had another night to explore the rest of what it had to offer but the pool was great as was the pool bar. The room itself was comfortable and spacious. The staff was phenomenal and extremely helpful to include the housekeeping staff. The rooms are quiet and the hotel is not very far from the airport. I will definitely stay here on my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
The Diplomat Ra... n, Executive Assistant Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Rodness,

thank you very much for the great feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and are looking forward welcoming you back.

Please feel free to contact us directly so we can arrange everything for your next arrival.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I like so much this hotel, however I would suggest to replace old matresses and install comfortable ones for spine and body proper resting. I have no complain, indeed... Everything in RadissonBlu Bahrain is great to me

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Thank Luis Miguel Gom... P

Dear Luis Miguel,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Diplomat Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for coming back and staying with us as a regular guest.

I'm happy to inform you that we are in the process of exchanging our mattresses and hope that you next stay will be even more relaxing.

Please feel free to contact me directly so we can take care and arrange everything for your next stay in Bahrain.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Overall appearance of hotel is fine. There is enough parking available around. We reached three hours before the standard check-in time and Mr. Abdulrahman from reception staff was kind enough to not let us wait and accommodated us but another guy (didn't see the name but a little bulky and looked senior) was visibly not very happy on this and said something to Abdulrahman on which he told us that there is a charge for early check-in but as you are our guests for first time, we will not put this charge on you. I took it as a nice gesture before this point (although I would not mind waiting for a couple of hours in lobby) but didn't like this statement coming form them although that I was staying royal club floors and also a club carlson member...and specially the rude way of the other guy (actually whenever I saw him while passing by, I noted that his overall behavior with everyone is rude, maybe this is the way he looks and talks but in hospitality industry this should be improved) . However, Abdulrahman remained nice and pleasant. From the first time, we entered the room, the door lock was having problem and although the hotel staff was with us, he didn't do much to change the card or check the lock. This continued for almost throughout our stay of 5 nights till last day even on repeated complaints to housekeeping staff, till the last day when one gentlemen bothered to take our cards back and get us a new pair....Breakfast at olivis and at lounge was nice and also the light lunch and evening snacks were sufficient although the lounge didn't "appear" to operate completely after this evening snack time till 11 (for tea and juices) as mentioned while booking. However, this was not much bothering point for us. Staff at olivis was at times a bit lazy and forgetful in their service. Overall food was good and Kontiki and pool side bar and food was excellent. The restaurants should remain open till late which was not the case except pool side bar where only light food was available till 1:30 AM. Room was spacious but look of the furniture was a bit old and not contemporary, however, it was reasonable as well. Bathroom was ok. House keeping could have done a better service for cleaning of bathroom and room. Internet was good and not very high speed but served the purpose well, although WiFi at pool side should have been stronger. Swimming pools were great and also remained open for a longer period of time. Check-out process and billing was accurate however, we waited for more than 20 minutes but no one came to took the luggage while I asked this while informing them about check out. I told this at counter that I had to bring myluggage down myself as no one came but reception guy informed us that we asked the staff to take it and someone should have come to your room! I don't know why this someone never appeared but anyhow the reception guy didn't apologize for it. Overall experience at hotel except a couple of these incidents was very good. I recommend this hotel specially because of its pools.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
The Diplomat Ra... n, Executive Assistant Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Khurram,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for your overall positive comments on tripadvisor about your recent stay at the Diplomat Radisson Blu.

I have already passed your comments on and discussed with our team members in order to improve our services and provide you with an even better experience the next time you are going to come to Bahrain.

For sure I will pass your friendly words about Abdulrahman on and I'm very happy to hear that he is providing you with our Yes I can! service.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Diplomat Radisson Blu we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

its a quite hotel and too close from the airport
staff are so helpful and check in didn't take long
clean
wifi was available in the room
didn't try the food as i was fasting
lobby is huge and nice for a coffee

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
The Diplomat Ra... n, Executive Assistant Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Hassanation,

Thank you for taking the time on commenting on tripadvisor about your recent stay at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel.

I am pleased to hear your positive comments about your stay and that everything went smooth during your check in.

Please let us know when you are coming back to Bahrain as we are looking forward welcoming you here at the Diplomat Radisson Blu and hopefully you will get the chance to try one of our restaurants the next time

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed in the Royal Club rooms. Rooms exceeded our expectations. The coffee machine was a very welcome surprise!! Staff were very friendly and efficient. The pool and area were clean and inviting. It would be good to have a few more children things in the play area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
The Diplomat Ra... n, Executive Assistant Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Matthew,

I am pleased to hear your positive comments about your stay at our Royal Club and our service and staff here at the hotel.
I have already passed your comments to them accordingly.

Further I'd like to thank you for the comment on the play area for children and will discuss this further with the team to see how we can upgrade the facilites and eventually have some additional items there.

Please let us know when you are coming back to Bahrain as we are looking forward welcoming you here at the Diplomat Radisson Blu.

Kind regards
+973 17525666

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I received a good, prompt and friendly reception service. The receptionists have to be highly praised for their tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers who push in the queue and are rude and arrogant towards them. Thank you for being professional at all times. Second stay and thoroughly enjoyed it. All of my requests met efficiently and courteously. Food is good and served to high cuisine standard. Room service is an absolute treat and worth the cost. Only thing, could have been sited a bit nearer to Bahrain Airport but as long as you set off in plenty of time no problem. All in all a very pleasant stay and experience. Well done to the staff at Radisson Blu!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Thank Jennifer Veroni... C
The Diplomat Ra... n, Executive Assistant Manager at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Jennifer ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.

Great to hear the feedback and that you are happy with our team members and service levels.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for coming back to the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel and hope to meet you in person when your travels bring you back to the Bahrain.

+973 17525666