InterContinental Regency Bahrain
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Awal Hotel(Manama)
Adhari(Manama)
1,797 results
All reviewsthe club loungedowntown barconcierge teamhealth clubbusiness tripexcellent hotelspecial thankslive bandhome away from homewonderful staysaudi arabiahotel staffroom serviceitalian restaurantirinabensonlegendz
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Had a chance to stay at the hotel with my wife and a baby. Though I had to check in late due to issues with my flight , the reception staff was quite alert. Nice and tasty food was delivered on time at 2:00 am. The bed was quite comfortable and the room was reasonably clean.

Would definitely recommend it for a family stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
J_LombardKnight, Assistant Front Office Manager at InterContinental Regency Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear Bilal A,

On behalf of the entire team at InterContinental Regency Bahrain, we would like to thank you for your feedback; it is a pleasure to read that we exceeded your expectations throughout your experience with particular reference to the efficient services provided by the team.

As a valued guest, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your future stays in order to ensure all your preferred preferences are adhered to.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

My last stay in The InterContinental Regency Bahrain was in 2005, when I checked in for a night on my way to a European destination.

Hotel and surroundings changed a lot since my last visit, but the Hotel itself have reserved its impressive and majesty. I should add that the friendliness of the staff which made it a pleasant stay despite a hectic meetings schedule.

Check in was swift and the room was spacious. Comfy bed and lots of soft pillows. I loved most its location where it is steps away from the Traditional market, the Financial Harbour and many other attractions nearby.

Breakfast was included and it was basic but I really hoped for more selections. I do recommend Medzo Restaurant for its delicious Italian dishes. Little costly yet its worth it.

Special thanks to Mr. Amin from the front desk, he was so helpful and answered my inquiries with a big natural smile. Harry from concierge was too so kind to take me in a quick tour in the hotel’s facilities.

I recommend this Hotel if you are in a business trip and want to add a Bahraini flavor to it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear GhaziAlSayed,

On behalf of the entire team at InterContinental Regency Bahrain, we would like to thank you for your feedback; it is a pleasure to read that we exceeded your expectations throughout your authentic experience with particular reference to the locality and services provided by the team.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We have stayed a night at the elite suite to celebrate my husband's birthday. The whole stay from check in to check out was fantastic. The staff were very polite and professional, Mr. Sultan the duty manager was great . The suite was superb and the birthday cake was a very pleasant surprise. All the amenities in the suite were great. We loved the pool area and the food at pool side and Italian restuarant were very good. Special thanks to Mr. Ali Assad who ensured we had the best stay we could possibly have! Beautifully renovoted hotel with wonderful staff, can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: The Elite suite for families are great
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear FadiNasser,

On behalf of the entire team at InterContinental Regency Bahrain, we would like to thank you for your feedback; it is a pleasure to read that we exceeded your expectations throughout your experience with particular reference to the facilities and service in celebration of your birthday.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

First I must admit I am positively biased towards Intercontinental Hotels Group properties and I am a loyal customer -- my first choice as a hotel chain for all of my business travel -- subject to availability of IHG offerings at my destinations. That being said, Intercontinental Regency ranks highly as my absolute favorite lodging place. In this stay from 13-22 June and the previous two trips I have recently traveled to Manama in October and December, I picked this location without hesitation -- and plan to do so for each future trip to Bahrain. As an IHG Platinum Ambassador, Intercontental Regency does not just reward my loyalty, but inspires me through reciprocating and showing their loyalty in special recognition for recognizing my status, and that I have opportunities to pick accomodations with other hotel chains. From the senior hospitality staff, such as Jennifer Knight, and even Micheal Koch, the General Manager, down to the more junior members of the organization, such as the 7th floor club staff, concierge, housekeeping, and valets; they all make the lodging experience superb. Compared to my recent stay at the Amman Intercon (April 2012, where as a Platinum Ambassador, I received a MUCH less quality of service -- it was an absolute disappointment) -- this place is 180 degrees -- ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I will recommend this place to every person in my office, as well as all business associates who may travel to Manama. Thanks again to Mike, Jennifer, and the entire team here in Manama!

Room Tip: If you travel considerably, and are considering loyalty to IHG, enroll in the IHG Ambassador program. $200 (US) up front, but you will see the difference within a short period of accumulated room nights.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Dear Doug S,

On behalf of the entire team at InterContinental Regency Bahrain, we would like to thank you for your valued feedback; it is a pleasure to read that we exceeded your expectations throughout your experience and thank you for continuing patronage towards IHG as a loyal Ambassador Member.

Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your future stays and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is a very good hotel, as are most InterContinental Hotels. The place was clean and the rooms were nice. The exec level was great with great service. I was a bit surprised at the room rate. I expected it to be a bit more affordable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeddahduc
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Dear Jeddahduc,

On behalf of the entire team at InterContinental Regency Bahrain, we would like to thank you for your feedback; it is a pleasure to read that we exceeded your expectations throughout your experience with particular reference to the cleanliness and Club InterContinental lounge experience.

As a valued guest, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your future stays in order to ensure all your preferred preferences are adhered to in reference to the best available offers.