“Best Japanese Restaurant I've been too”
Review of Maki Bahrain

Maki Bahrain
Ranked #4 of 589 Restaurants in Manama
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Maki Bahrain is the “crown jewel” of Moda Mall and the World Trade Center in Manama. After a long day shopping the most prestigious brands at the mall, settle at Maki Bahrain for a fine, contemporary Japanese meal. The lounge is ideal for business and private functions, and after-hours unwinding!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the best Japanese Restaurant I've been to so far!
The Sushi dishes are unreal as was the other dishes we had..
We experienced excellent service from the moment we walked into the restaurant till we walked out, our waitress (Chrishellene) was unbelievably helpful with a great understanding of the menu & great recommendations..

I will definitely be going back again & again.

Joe H, CEO at Maki Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Dwolski2,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for your patronage. I am glad that you have enjoyed our "excellent service" and the hospitality provided by Crizelle. I am also happy that you have savored our sushi dishes. I look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's one of the best restaurants in Bahrain that features Japanese but with middle east touch so it can be suitable for all

Joe H, CEO at Maki Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear SuhairBok,

Thank you for your visit and review. You are absolutely right. Maki does in fact incorporate global and Mediterranean flavors into our contemporary Japanese cuisine. It was a pleasure hosting you and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is my best Japanese restaurant I tried. The salad, prawns, Maki and there Strawberry Moheto juice. Most of there dishes are lovely

Joe H, CEO at Maki Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear MohdAbuesraa,

Thank you for your visit and review. I am glad that you have enjoyed our food variety and our Strawberry Mojito. I look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This is a really nice restaurant, because their sushi tastes so good and the tampora is so crispy and Yummy also it is the most Delicious Japanese restaurant ever.

Joe H, CEO at Maki Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Abdulrahman,

Thank you very kindly for your visit and for your compliments. I am very happy that you consider us "the most delicious Japanese restaurant ever". This truly humbles us! We promise we will continue to strive to be the best in what we do, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The service is excellent and the food is delicious. Maki is a great sushi restaurant in Bahrain. It made me so happy to eat there. Im glad I went and enjoyed a lot.

Joe H, CEO at Maki Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Faisal,

Many thanks for your patronage and kind words. I am happy that for you "Maki is a great sushi restaurant". I shall look forward to hosting you again soon.