All reviews bed room nice place to stay hotel guests apartment wifi location gym bahrain mr facilities
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Tulip Inn Bahrain Suites & Residences very good place for family’s visiting Bahrain , the hotel has excellent breakfast with wide verity and I want to thanks mr. Christopher victor ( food and beverage manager ) for his high attitudes and cooperating with the hotel guests

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Stayed five nights in last week of November ...Nice place to stay ...nice atmosphere...got up gradation of rooms.....apartments are nice...staff also good..good location...recommendable for business travellers....

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Clean and functional I had no issues whatsoever during my stay. I don't think I would base myself here if I was on a family holiday. Convenient location. Helpful and polite service. The friendly bar is a plus.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I have booked the hotel in Bahrain through Agoda hoping that it'll meet my expectations and in line with the information I red in Agoda about the hotel.
Unfortunately, The hotel was not in line with the expectations:
* The apartment was not in a clean condition and smelled terribly bad especially in the toilets with some bugs in these toilets.
* I called the reception afterwards to complain about this, and after a while they send someone to check the issue. Based on the technician evaluation, it turns out that there is A/C problem causing the bad smell.
* They moved me to another apartment with my luggage, but the same issue was still present. I had to call again and they asked again if they can move to another apartment to fix this issue again. As I have been going around in between different rooms and apartments moving my luggage for nearly 1 hour and half after exhausting day coming from KSA, I decided to call Agoda to ask for their help in addressing these issues while moving to another hotel.
* Afterwards, I called Agoda customer service team, and unfortunately after their communication with the hotel, they indicated that the reservation is non-refundable and they will charge me for the full amount regardless of the issues or I can return to the hotel with an upgrade. Giving the fact that I was already exhausted with this unfortunate experience in this hotel, I already moved to another hotel.
* Knowing that, Agoda customer service team was not really helpful in trying to address the issues I had. Instead, they offered me either to return to this unpleasant hotel or they will charge me for the full amount regardless with 70$ gift!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Osama A
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a month..rooms were spacious..afforfable price..staff are very nice..but the best part is the breakfast(snack) buffet..everyday u will find a new snack item like chicken nuggets, onion rings, fish fingers, etc..as a lover of those foods..really loved it.. great spread of donuts..danishes..coffee..puffs..juices..best breakfast ever!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business