“Wonderful Hotel, wonderful location”

Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa
Ranked #29 of 134 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We spent four nights at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa-Manama.
Wonderful hotel. Great location. Quality service. The rooms are gorgeous and decorated beautifully. The staff is extremely friendly, helpful, and professional.
** However, The only bad points were that a parking space is very small and it was very difficult to find a parking, so we have to move our car in front of the hotel and it was very unpleasant to park at the public parking on the street where I feel that if my car got damaged there is no liability, also it’s very hot outside.

I would absolutely stay here again.
Thank you .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Zaid_AlThekair
Ramee-Hotel, Management at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay at our hotel.

We are delighted that you had a great time and that you were impressed by our location, accommodation and service. Your review titled ‘Wonderful Hotel, Wonderful location’ aptly sums up your stay experience.

However, we regret the parking inconvenience caused to you and will be sharing your feedback with the team to address this concern. We do have two basement parking for all our guests and our concierge will ensure our guest are kept informed .

We would love to serve you again at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa and Hope to welcome you in very near future

Best Regards

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is beyond (the worst dining experience in my life)

1- I step into the hotel the concierge guy asks me (What do you want?) and when I replied back in Arabic he turned away his face and didn't listen to my inquiry, another employee listened to my query about the location of the restaurant & guided me.

2- I entered the main restaurant, I was alone. I stepped towards the main chef, the one who will cook the raw fish (it was seafood night) I smiled at him and asked him whether he was the one who will cook us the fish today, he ignored me and left, I thought he's coming back ? He came back and started doing other stuff.

3- A guy dressed as a chef near the raw fish, I asked him about his recoomendations for the best type of fish for frying and what he suggests for the shrimps ? He simply doesn't know. I had to search for someone else, she doesn't know as well, she went to the main chef asked him and came back with a non conclusive answer.

4- While being seated, I noticed something shining on my chair, I used to finger to check it was oil, I pointed that to the waiter, he apologized and changed the chair. While having dinner that sheet covering the table was scratching me, I pushed it a few centimeters to find more oil underneath ?

5- Waitress asked me about drinks, I asked for a coke, she brought the can and poured it. I went to the buffet to bring salads, I came back and the half full can disappeared ! I called her, asked her where was my can ? She apologized and said she will bring another can. She then came back, took my glass and I saw her pouring coke from a plastic bottle behind a table. I tasted the coke, and it was only water with sugar, that plastic bottle must have been open for days, no soda whatsoever.

6- They served me hot water (not room temperature, not cold, hot water).

I give this experience credit only for the price which is lower than other hotels. Quality of food is average and I give all the staff zero out of 10.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Amr R

Greetings of the day!

At Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, we strive to provide guests with a comfortable stay and we regret that your experience was not in sync with your expectations.

Thank you for bringing the different aspects of your stay experience to our knowledge, the same has been noted and communicated to the relevant departments. Though we regret that we couldn’t extend a remarkable experience, we look forward to welcoming you with amended services.

Our Food & Beverage Manager would be glad to meet you in person on your next visit, we will appreciate if you could email us at fbm@rameegrandbahrain.com prior to your next visit,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed 1 night at this hotel and it is truly luxurious...Staff very friendly and helpful I was upgraded to a bigger room on check-in...the decor is fabulous, bed v comfy, room and bathroom very clean...used room service twice food v tasty..did not order wine as the prices were outrageous ! VERY overpriced !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mary Q
Ramee-Hotel, Management at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience of your stay with us at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa on this forum.

We are happy to learn that you had a good time at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa, even though your stay was for a short duration. It is also a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the various aspects of our hospitality. However, we would like to share with you that our pricing policy is set as per industry standards.

Many thanks for reviewing us. We look forward to welcome you back, this time for a longer duration.

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Sophisticated reception. . Speed of service .. the stuff like our family .. appropriate prices .. room was comfortable , luxury design , wonderful views , provide all means of comfort , bathroom amazing , thir is 4 restaurants sophisticated and delicious .. very things there are perfect ..when you be there you feel you don't to leave.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank myoomy
Ramee-Hotel, Management at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your review.

Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa is all about comfort, elegance and luxury. It is good to know that you were impressed with the ambiance of our hotel and enjoyed our amenities. We are grateful for your words of appreciation and will definitely share with the entire team.

It was a pleasure to host your stay in Bahrain and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

From check-in to check-out, the experience was very pleasant. Staff were eager to help us make our stay very personable and enjoyable. Room furniture was trendy. Restaurants and Bar has ample choice to suite our varied taste. Close to the City Center and Seef Mall where a night out for shopping or for movies of choice can easily be within short distance.
All these and more can be a spoiler and enticing reasons to stay with Ramee Grand.
What would be your reasons to pay a visit and stay with Ramee Grand?

Room Tip: Club Rooms are fantastic and has nice view of Bahrain
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Timir M
Ramee-Hotel, Management at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience.

We feel more than just privileged to receive your warm words for our hotel and services. It is good to know that you enjoyed every minute spent at our end and found the facilities up to your expectations. Besides, we are glad that our location added value to your stay.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Negative first WHY lights permanently on next to the bed, how do you switch them off impossible to get a night’s sleep with lights on!
NO green tea, they stated that I had to order through room services when they delivered normal black tea to the room.
So came back to Kuwait needing sleep and a cup of tea.
I like the little things in life sleep & a cup of tea.

Positive it in Bahrain.

I know it not very professional complaining but it a 5* hotel without green tea!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank doc1_who
Ramee-Hotel, Management at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you. However, we would like to mention here that this is a one-off incident and appropriate measures will be taken at the earliest. We have taken a note of your concern about green tea, it will now be included in the room dinning menu and as for the bedside lights, although there is a provision already, we will train our associates to assist guests in a better way for their convenience.

We look forward to offering you a par excellence hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

New Hotel, nice room, business level 21st floor (sea view), clean Gym and new equipment, the bar Red Lions is a good sports bar, the restaurants are good (Japanese, Italian, and Arabic), very good breakfast, outdoor pool with bar, I used 3 times the Spa option, is ca. 15 min to Juffair area, Bahrain City Center c. 5 min, AC was a little bit noisy but okay

Room Tip: Deluxe room or Business Level (nice sea view)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank APreviews
Ramee-Hotel, Management at Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we are glad that our efforts to make your stay pleasant in the city were successful. It is good to know that you liked the ambiance of our sports bar, Red Lions and enjoyed dining at our restaurants. We were more than happy to serve you with our reviving spa therapies. Further, it is good to know that our location was an added advantage to you. Last but not the least; we regret the inconvenience faced by you and will surely look into the matter to make the necessary changes.

We look forward to your next visit soon.